¥Minji Maru¥

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
D

DefyingGod

Original poster
Hello, I am Minji. No, that's not my real name nor will I give it out. I love to write as a hobby and I'm very good at it if I do say so myself.

Not one for realistic stories, I find nothing better then going on some bizarre adventure and battle monsters and goblins.

As I said previously, I write stories and therefore tend to do novella role play, so don't expect a one-day story. You're more likely getting a two month adventure.

I don't expect too much from my partners except to try his or her best so we may both grow and learn along with our characters.

Hello!

Welcome to Iwaku. Always nice to have fellow role players join us. If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a PM.

Minji Maru! A welcome to you-....
AHCREEPYAVATARAH!
Ack...
Happy play rolling, and form some pretty tasty plots!

@DefyingGod

Welcome aboard! It's nice to see someone with a good attitude about RP expectations. Our philosophy here is that people get better at writing and RPing by playing with people at all skill levels.

Howdy Minji! :D Welcome to the communityyyy!