1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Minecraft

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Slayer, Jan 14, 2011.

1. There was a thread about it barely a month ago =P

And... HELLHEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

Not a paid user but will be soon!

Courtyard of my island castle is done, so is the base for the wizard's tower (where I'll put the nether portal once I get paid up) throne room is being carved out, layout roughly resembles a typical castle in the elder scrolls series.

2. they added cake in last patch :D

3. THE CAKE IS NO LONGER A LIE!

Perhaps I'll upload some screenshots, I really need to play more minecraft and less space station 13....

4. Minecraft: Epically addictive time waster. LOVE IT!

5. I'm digging the free version enough as it is. I'll sell yet another fragment of my soul to the full version later today...

I don't think WoW is enjoying sharing my soul much right now, but they haven't patched yet, so screw them.

EDIT: And so I begin Minecraft like everyone else does: Crying like a little bitch hiding from monsters in a hole in the wall with no torches.