Miles End

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chrono

Original poster
Im looking to see if anyone wants to do a different type of rp style thats centered around more web/light novel writing then I post you post type commonly seen this rp is set up where characters are made by each writer they then write a portion of the story and here we have sub plots and such that bring a complex story to life think of this novel as a series Im sure you can think of a series either from a movie,book,television,anime,light novel/web novel that you like or you just want to be a writer or try your hand at writing a book an original book not a fan reproduction or alternate universe

Last edited by a moderator:
Im looking to see if anyone wants to do a different type of rp style thats centered around more web/light novel writing then I post you post type commonly seen this rp is set up where characters are made by each writer they then write a portion of the story and here we have sub plots and such that bring a complex story to life think of this novel as a series Im sure you can think of a series either from a movie,book,television,anime,light novel/web novel that you like or you just want to be a writer or try your hand at writing a book an original book not a fan reproduction or alternate universe
I think that's a great idea it's like getting to know who everyone is, like a character analysis or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.