Midnighter's Portaits

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mingummy

Original poster
I'm not sure if I'm good enough to ask for payment but I'll certainly never turn it down (broke college student here).

Anyway, I can do everything from headshots to full body. My style varies widely but I've been playing around more with abstract and surrealism art lately. The amount of detail I put in a work depends on my inspiration, amount of exhaustion, and just plain ability.
(If you pay me, I will of course do my utmost best.)

MIDNIGHTER's WORKS
[spoili]
CbcyV-6WIAE_m6b.jpg
[/spoili] [spoili]
CeSArEKWEAAUlIE.jpg
[/spoili]
[spoili]
ChLjOjGWIAAWKeX.jpg
[/spoili] [spoili]
Cg2C1COWkAAqXEB.jpg
[/spoili] [spoili]
CdYvS2mUEAIbDEZ.jpg
[/spoili]
[spoili]
CinHOmEXEAM7UdI.jpg
[/spoili] [spoili]
Cg3gT4GWwAECEX5.jpg
[/spoili] [spoili]
Cbnw7Z1UsAEVo3m.jpg
[/spoili]

COMMISSIONED WORKS
n/a

FORM

Name:
Personality: (any length)
Bio: (any length - optional)

Appearance: (pic ref - optional)
Appearance details: (hair, eyes, skin, height, weight, build, etc.)

Pose: (I'll try my best but no promises.)
Facial Expression: (Again, I'll do my best.)
Typical Outfit: (pics or written - I won't necessarily draw it but I'll do my best to do something like it.)
Distinguishing Features/Extras: (Freckles, moles, earrings, etc.)

(strike through, bold, or color what applies to you)

[Face] / [Full Body]
[Monochrome] / [Semi-Color] / [Full Color]
[Free] / [Paid]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! I'd like a commission, if you're still open. ^^ But, all your examples are of human characters -- would you be open to doing humanoid characters with some animal characteristics?

Hello! I've been looking for help in a project and you might be interested. Would you like to try?

I'll leave the Link to the thread where you can see more of what i'm looking for, and you're invited to join me in this challenge! Thank you for your time!

ART REQUEST - Wonders of a Nascent World - Sardonya needs help!

Would you like me to add something to the request? Send me a PM in any case so we can all improve.

Hi! I'd like a commission, if you're still open. ^^ But, all your examples are of human characters -- would you be open to doing humanoid characters with some animal characteristics?
I don't know if you still want something but I am willing to do characters with some animal characteristics. I prefer something like kemonomimi, however. I don't do furries.

Hello! I've been looking for help in a project and you might be interested. Would you like to try?

I'll leave the Link to the thread where you can see more of what i'm looking for, and you're invited to join me in this challenge! Thank you for your time!

ART REQUEST - Wonders of a Nascent World - Sardonya needs help!

Would you like me to add something to the request? Send me a PM in any case so we can all improve.
I don't know if you're still looking for help with this but I guess let me know. I'm not sure how much you'd like my stuff though, I tend to be quite realistic with my art but it could be a challenge.

I don't know if you're still looking for help with this but I guess let me know. I'm not sure how much you'd like my stuff though, I tend to be quite realistic with my art but it could be a challenge.
I'm totally still looking. I want the illustrations to be a portrat of normal life around my fantasy races so i can show how they live and how they are these races, so something realistic would be a bliss.

I'm totally still looking. I want the illustrations to be a portrat of normal life around my fantasy races so i can show how they live and how they are these races, so something realistic would be a bliss.
Great! I'm willing to draw some stuff for ya then. Not sure what I'd want in return but I'm sure we can think of something.

My only request is that you're patient with me. I only just returned here today and I'm trying to settle back in. (Everything is so different!) It might be a week or so before I can actually start sketching stuff out.

I can remind you regularly to draw, but i' in no position to force you to do anything

Status
Not open for further replies.