MHA: New Generation of Heroes (June and Love)

"Do they not have jam buns here? It's quite like the name implies- it's a bun with jam in it." Lelu was beginning to wonder if Ras was a foreigner. She'd been taught jam buns were common treats.

She tried to think of something else that would be tasty. There was always ice cream, but that didn't feel quite right to her- plus, it could be extremely sweet. Something told her they should eat something mild, so she tried to think of something that would fit that category.

"Instead of what I want to eat, what is it you'd like? As long as it's mild, I'll be happy to eat anywhere, really."

"Why don't you pick the place I've never had a jam bun but if you pick the place I may find somthing new I like and I'm always opening to trying new things. Who knows i may come to like ham buns or something else that is in the menu. Hey and if I like I'll pay for both of us as a treat for showing me another kind of food I like. But before that I need to stop by my place and get some new cloths walking around in only a trench coat seems kind of weird and creepy when you think about it." Ras said in response.

She blushed ever so slightly as he reminded her of his lack of coverage. She was embarrassed, but what made it obvious was she was starting to fidget, twiddling her fingers and swaying back and forth slightly. She said not a word, just nodded to him, hoping he'd take it as a 'lead the way', as she intended to follow him home so that she could then show him her favorite sweets store to get jam buns at.

The girl did not respond only nodded in return. Ras took that as a sign to lead the way it only took a few minutes and Ras lead her into one of the more expensive places to live. "Want to wait outside or come in while I get some cloths on?" Ras asked her as the stood outside the gate that opened into the massive front yard.

"I can wait outside. I like today's sunlight." Lelu stood patiently at the open gate, covering her eyes slightly as she looked up at the sky. "Sunlight helps produce vitamin D, which is very important for the body. I like to get as much as possible when it's such a nice day." She had an ulterior motive to her words, however. She was used to big houses, but she was also not fond of going into the houses of new people all that often. She felt safer waiting outside. "Can I stand on the interior of the yard, though?"

"Yea you can stand inside the gate." Ras said as he pulled the gate open to allow him and Lelu into the yard. He closed it behind him and headed into the house to get into normal cloths. Which was just jeans a shirt and a hat. He came out not long after to meet back up with Lelu.