Metroid Fusion and ect inspired roleplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zelkova

Original poster
Okay, so I've been thinking of bunch of new concepts.

I'm a hardcore gamer. But I wanna do something like No More Heroes meets Metroid Fushion.

Like how in metroid fusion when you kill an enemy you absorb them, every creature in the universe will be compatible and capable of this in the roleplay. You gain unique weapons and abilities through enemy absorption, basically weapons can surge out of your organic suit sort of like Spawn's necroflesh or how one of the terminators in terminator 2 turns to liquid metal. At first you start with one weapon, perhaps no better then a shank or pistol.

No more heroes falls in where people will be hunting for you and your suit, to add it to their own to get stronger, faster, more deadly. A score will be kept, but what matters is skill and wither a member choices to go lone-wolf or group up. Everyone with a so called Fus-suit will have a ranking in the assassin league.

Huh, its an interesting idea. Has my thumbs up, but not sure if I'll join.

Huh, its an interesting idea. Has my thumbs up, but not sure if I'll join.
Well, do you have a concept you'd like to pitch or an idea? As I'm still unsure where to take the story other then senseless violence and character progression.

Status
Not open for further replies.