ALWAYS OPEN F x M F x NB messi's original fandom search

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

messieater

Edgebabby
Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
i will do anything, i enjoy fantasy, horror and sci-fi the most but i can do anything.
hello !! my name is messi and im 21 years of age and i have been roleplaying for around 7 or so years. i consider myself to be somewhat advanced but i am one to try and match my partner to the best of my ability. as stated above i am looking for an original fandom based roleplay with oc x oc and no doubling up, i am alright with doing an original plot but i dont have any so if you would prefer to do an original one we can find one together !! i will request for you to be 18 and above and write in third person, sadly those are my deal breakers.

i would prefer to play female for this roleplay and as said before, i would prefer to not double up.
with fandoms i will list a few i think will be fun to do an oc x oc roleplay in but please feel free to suggest your own, if i dont know it i will do my research and see if i think the plot is intriguing enough for me !!
haikyuu​
demon slayer​
genshin impact​
soul eater​
naruto​
my hero academia​
jujutsu kaisen​
fairy tail​
overwatch​
attack on titan​
please feel free to suggest any other anime / shows / games that you think would be fun !!