1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Oh golly, an invitation! Nessie had never received an invitation in her not so very long life, much less did she ever quite have this much money in hands or touch any money at all. So, who else could she go to but Pux Puck, the wise duck on how to best surprise her secret Santa?

"Are you sure we don't need pants?"

Whack

"Okay, no pants, but what about the colour? The invitation said pastel colours!"

Whack

"But the lady in the shop said that's meta–"

Wha-

"No, no, I trust you. You would know better than me anyway, but what abou– whoa I will stop my questions and go!"

And so Nessie found herself at the masquerade of one Louis Bancroft, which was the fanciest name Nessie had encountered in the most grand house she ever was invited to, which was also her first, pin clipped onto her ratty looking cloak (for she truly didn't have anything better to wear) and her ten dollar gift (because Pux Puck said ten is worth more than a hundred and demanded to be paid at least 90 for Nessie's helplesness) wrapped in pastel paper (clumsily, by herself in secret!) in hands, scoring down the crowd for a pantless satyr (for Pux Puck said that satyrs don't wear pants like duck do) with a similar pin as she wore.

@FenFren
Surprise, I am your Secret Santa, but you probs knew already. Anyway, enjoy and don't hesitate to DM/PM me if you need to discuss aything or clarification! Also borrowing Pux Puck the devilish duck from @rissa!

• Wicked
Reactions: rissa
yipee! Hello secret Santa :)

Alice had very carefully made his way through the small town he resided near. Throughout his time of looking through the shops to find a gift, he had to think on how these people had found him! He didn't recall being registered to any system… maybe his cousin was telling people about him. Certainly a possibility.

He walked through aisle, after aisle, after aisle, searching for a gift to give to his receiver. Once he did, he was out of the shops and right towards this address they'd talked about. He was thankful that he was at least somewhat literate, or else he would have had no idea where to go.

Alice had dressed himself beforehand, attaching his pin to one of the many ponchos he had in his mini-forest wardrobe. He put on the mask and headed on into the building. The overall size of it was overwhelming as his ears perked to the faintest of noises echoing off the walls.

Nessie had honestly forgotten her mask, not that she needed it to begin with what with one side of her face looking more akin to a fish than human. She hadn't even noticed it to be fair, and neither seemed the crowd to think anything of her maskless face as she bounded for the one familiar sight in the crowd; the pin.

"Alice, Alice, right?" Nessie had exclaimed, shoving the messily packaged gift forward.

Ack- I forgot to watch this thread- ))

Alice jumped at the spontaneous amount of energy and excitement coming from Nessie. His tail curled up around his leg as he folded back his ears and covered his head. Once confirming he was safe, and was in no danger, he perked up.

"O-Oh! Yes..- I'm Alice. Sorry about that..-" He looked down at the gift, taking it from her hands, "thank you… uhm.. Nessie? Correct?" He pulled out something from a pocket in his poncho, handing it to her. It could fit into the palm of her hand, and was carefully packed in what looked like flower petals and vines.

"Nessie, yes!" Nessie repeated after Alice in delight, her smile widening at meeting her partner while she took the small package, examining it in delight.

"I never had a present before, it is so pretty!" She coos.

---

ooc: So sorry for the wait!!!