Mermaid Merchandise

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

MiharuAya

Memento Mori
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
Online Availability
My timezone is PST
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
Genres
Homosexual, Romance, Fantasy, Scifi, Magic, Vampire, Werewolf, Supernatural, Angels/Demons, Superhero, Zombies
How do you feel about mermaid merchandise? Do you have any? Do you WANT any? What's the coolest one you've seen?

I think the only mermaid thing I have is a handmade mermaid tail blanket. You can wear it on your legs and look like a mermaid while you're lounging on the couch. My son stole it from me, though. xD So it's his now. lmao

As for things I'd want, I wouldn't mind some mermaid-inspired artwork for the walls! It'd be cool to have a siren somewhere in my collection.

• Love
Reactions: MiharuAya
My sibling used to be obsessed with the Little Mermaid, so we have Ariel scattered around our house everywhere. We also used to have little mermaid tail sack-blanket things. My siblings and I would always pretend to be mermaids and flop on the ground.

The only mermaid related things I'm interested in is siren/mermen OC's. Have those collected in my little shelf of characters.

• Love
i want one of those legit silicone mermaid tails. they're like thousands of dollars tho EEEEEK

I don't have any mermaid merchandise myself, and there isn't anything I'm wanting enough to buy myself at the moment. But I think this mug (and similar ones) are pretty neat.
Mermaid_Mug_full_front.jpg
iu

• Love