Mending a broken heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

~Alcatraz

Original poster
Character A has been in a secret relationship with his best friend for three years. With an overly religious family and pressure from those around him to be the perfect, straight, jock son he keeps his sexuality a secret. One night after a party as he is driving home with his best friend in the passenger seat having had too much to drink they get in an accident. While he walks away with nothing but a few scratches and bruises his friend looses his life. Everyone around him tells him it's not his fault but he can't help but blame himself. With everyone thinking that they were simply friends he tries to hid the grief and heartache, pushing it down in hopes that no one will notice. Character B is seen as an outcast by those around him. He doesn't care what anyone thinks and lives by his own rules. With piercings and tattoos covering his body people tend to avoid him. Somehow these two find themselves thrown together. As they grow closer together tension rises as Character B tries to show Character A that he doesn't need to hide who he is. Yet, as Character A continues to hid in the closet Character B is quickly growing tired of being his little secret.

I would prefer to be Character A for this. For this pairing I would prefer them to have a switch relationship. If interested say so here or through PM.~

Hello! I'm interested in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.