1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Menagerie

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Kitti, May 17, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

[size=+1]If you could properly care for and provide the necessities for the animal and were legally allowed to do so, which animal would you choose to have as a pet and why? How do you think you would feel about this pet after a month of owning it?
    [/size]

2. CHOICE: Penguin (because they so cool)

AFTER A MONTH: We would be nigaah pals. Ok? And by that I mean, we would go aroud the street biting people and stealing fishes from the market. = w=

3. *Hits Doxa with tha NIGGAH STICK* D:< Spelling weird doesn't mean I won't catch it!

Also, as much as I love all animals, I would not keep wild animals as pets. O__O They should be wild and freeeeee!

However, I would loooove a CAT FARM. Yes. A farm full of cats. I would make sure they were all adopted strays and that they are spayed and neutered, but it would be a giant farm of cats. O__O Cats everywhere.

4. PHOEN--damn, wait...

Eagle.

5. -Is hit by the wrath of Diany- Owww!

Fine, I will spell correctly. I was trying to practice my 'ghetto' dialect.

6. This majestic beast (open)
    [​IMG]

More seriously: a panda bear. Of course. After a month? We'll probably be the most adorable, universe-ruling duo to have ever Sith'd. All the bamboos the panda can eat, all the people I could ever turn to loyal subjects... Yesssss...

7. A jackalope. :>
    They do exist.

After a month, I would probably be stranded somewhere in a swamp.

8. Fennec Fox. Once I get a nice job and my own place, I'm filing for a license to be able to get one. I've made some contacts already.

After a month?.... Hmmmm, I believe I'll have gotten routines down for taking care of the scamp.