Mellonamin! which means....

A

Autumn0Nightmare

Original poster
Mellonamin is a friendly greeting in Tolkien elvish.
I'm autumn0nightmare. I like role play. I'm rather inexperienced though. I am a 20 year old female college student. I love writing and just about any fantasy book I can read. lol I have Asperger's which makes it difficult for me to understand a lot of jokes and I tend to take sarcasm literally. I'm hyper and silly and I love laughing. Yay laughing!

Speaking of jokes, I have one :D
Dr. Watson and Sherlock Holmes were camping in the woods one night and Holmes looks over at Watson and says, "Watson, look upwards towards the sky. What do you see?" Watson did and said, "I see a bunch of stars." Sherlock Holmes replies "And what do you deduce from that?" Watson thinks about it for a while and then says "Well, if only a quarter of those billions and billions of stars have solar systems with planets, it's possible some of those could support life. Therefore, it is possible life exists out there somewhere." Sherlock looks at Watson and says, "Watson, you idoit, it means someone stole our tent!"

HAI HAI HAI THERE AND WELCOME TO IWAKU, AUTUMN!

I'm Selenite, pleased to meet you!
Here! Have a cookie....!

Cookie_Soft_centred_choc_chip_food_207x316.jpg

And if you need anything, or have any sort of question, please.... just ask!
We're here to help!

Now go... and have fun!!
:D

Welcome to the site, Autumn0nightmare. I'm October, so we have something in common. I love your name by the way.

Glad you decided to join! And no worries about not being super experienced, it's all about having fun here. If you want a handy guide, check out the Roleplay 101. It's super awesome and will point you in the right direction.

Hope to see you in some threads soon! If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Woo for moar elf fans, anyway welcome to Iwaku, enjoy your stay.

mellonamin does mean 'my friend', which could be a greeting I suppose, but more common is 'vendui

Vendui mellonamin! amin merna saieina ten'lle e'sina yamen.

Good to meet another LOTR fan, too. Welcome!

-giggles- Oh jeez the joke...

Anyways, Welcome to the community Auty!=w= I am Raimy and if you need anything just ask! :3

I love that Holmes joke. XD

Welcome to the community!

Hello there, Miss Autumn!
I take it that you're a Tolkien fan? I am as well, though probably not as much of one as yourself (I didn't know what that meant!) but I did read the LoTR books and the Silmarillion.
I'm Kitti, by the way, nice to meet you.
Hopefully you've been finding everything all right, but if not, I have links!
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you need help, just ask!

Welcome! Welcome to Iwaku!

Do enjoy your time here!

LOL, good joke, Autumn Nightmare. :D Welcome to Iwaku! Hope to see you around!

yeah XD thanks for all the welcomes :D actually my friend and i decided together that we wanted to learn an epic language and we picked elvish because c'mon, how many people do you know that can freakin speak that?! so we downloaded an ebook with grammar rules and junk in it lol yay frostwire! so yeah... it's nice to meet you all. :D and umm.... i can't remember what else i was gonna say...

Welcome to Iwaku! *offers coffee*
If you are anything like me, you will spend as much time on here that you can.
If you are looking for any Roleplays, or just someone to talk to, I am here! Feel free to ask anything of me, and I will help the best of my ability.

I love your Sherlock Holmes joke.. I am very found of him indeed! :)

Once again welcome to Iwaku, and I hope you have bundles of fun!