1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Melia's art thread

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Melia, Dec 5, 2012.

1. I've been drawing a lot lately. And I decided instead of making a new thread every time I start a new drawing, I'll just post everything here.

(I know. Something so simple. It takes me forever to think of it.)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ... O.O

Epic.

3. You're incredibly talented with realism.

I love the third one. So simple and sweet, keep up the good work!

4. Ahh yes, let's see. I've done quite a few more since I last posted here.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This one was for a friend to give as a Christmas gift. It was my first professional drawing (as in I got paid for it)

[​IMG]

Another professional piece.

I got some good news this last week as well in regards to my art, that should hopefully be bringing in quite a few more requests and commissions. There's a potential that I could eventually start doing portraits and drawings professionally and full time. I spoke with someone who would like to help me get off the ground as a real professional artist. I was so flattered and very excited as really I started doing this as a hobby and only recently discovered my capabilities. I'm incredibly thrilled~

• Like Like x 1