Not open for further replies.
J

Jhuton

Original poster
tumblr_n3iq4iFnXX1rzkxhio3_400.gif
tumblr_n3iq4iFnXX1rzkxhio5_250.gif
tumblr_n3iq4iFnXX1rzkxhio7_400.gif
tumblr_my8sno9Pnr1rzkxhio1_400.gif

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a Megaman roleplay. It would be based on the anime game and manga, collectively and anyone would be able to join, not just persons who are familiar with Megaman. I thought the setting for this r.p could be a few years after Megaman and Lan's time. There is a war which has been sparked between the countries of Netopia and Japan, mainly because of the mass deletion of several high ranking Japanese officials by a Netopia assassin. This war will take place in two dimensions, in the real world between human soldiers and on the net between navis. Several abilities will be available in the r.p, including style changes, giga battle-chips, program advances custom busters as well cross-fusion, which becomes more common since it's original inception by Dr. Hikari. The distribution of power in this r.p will be based off a ranking system. C- classed navis are the lowest powered and most commonly seen, B-classed are slightly more powerful and are better able to protect themselves. A-classed are exceptional navi's who have extraordinary skill and power, and S-classed is the most exclusive category, for those who are in possession of powerful battle-chips, or just have great natural talent. I will be the main person in charge of these class upgrades. As for your character, players would be able to create two characters in one C.S. The netnavi, and his/her operator. These characters can be rogue, military or just plain civillian. As I said before, not only Megaman fans are allowed to join. You can join if you are not familiar with the franchise as long as you know at least a little bit about the anime/game/manga. If I get enough interest in this r.p I'll make a sign up sheet with more detail.

Wonderful. I hope we can get enough people to start soon

This actually looks sweet I'm actually playing the battle network games right now lol

Lol. I hope I don't end up giving you any spoilers

Oh, playing them twice. I played both versions for each of them

Same. I liked the cybeast games and also red sun and blue moon

My overall favourite was the third one. White version

How many people do we need before we can start?

I'm actually thinking of making the sign up sheet tomorrow if I get home early.

Yes! I'm so in! I rarely see megaman based rps, and even then it's hardly ever Battle Network!

I know right. That was my main motivation for creating this one. I'm working on the sign up sheet as we speak. My schedule is a little hectic right now. That's why I haven't gotten around to making it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.