1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

INTEREST CHECK Mega Man, MMX, MN9

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by LunaValentine, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Are you a fan of Mega Man or Mega man X? Any Beckers on Iwaku? I'm looking for people interested in a Mega man, Mega Man X, and/or Mighty No. 9 rp. Checking for interest here!

2. The only experience I have done in Mega Man Roleplaying was roleplaying as Gate from MMX6 and a few Mavericks such as Slash BeastLeo, Blizzard Wolfang, Flame Stag and Bit. I have also RPed as Ariga/Magna Shadowman as well. However, due to drama from the Mega Man Community in the past, I can't go back to it.

Good luck however.

3. ....ok....no interest from you. that's fine. I was looking for people interested....so yeah..... but thanks for the wishes.

• Like Like x 1
  4. No problem. I may consider RPing Shadowman again, though. Hope you can find a Beck.

5. I'm not actually looking for just official characters. Actually quite the opposite. I'd prefer non-official characters, OCs if you will