1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, scifi, videogame, romance, pretty flexible really
Are you a fan of Mega Man or Mega man X? Any Beckers on Iwaku? I'm looking for people interested in a Mega man, Mega Man X, and/or Mighty No. 9 rp. Checking for interest here!

The only experience I have done in Mega Man Roleplaying was roleplaying as Gate from MMX6 and a few Mavericks such as Slash BeastLeo, Blizzard Wolfang, Flame Stag and Bit. I have also RPed as Ariga/Magna Shadowman as well. However, due to drama from the Mega Man Community in the past, I can't go back to it.

Good luck however.

The only experience I have done in Mega Man Roleplaying was roleplaying as Gate from MMX6 and a few Mavericks such as Slash BeastLeo, Blizzard Wolfang, Flame Stag and Bit. I have also RPed as Ariga/Magna Shadowman as well. However, due to drama from the Mega Man Community in the past, I can't go back to it.

Good luck however.
....ok....no interest from you. that's fine. I was looking for people interested....so yeah..... but thanks for the wishes.

Reactions: 2 people
No problem. I may consider RPing Shadowman again, though. Hope you can find a Beck.

I'm not actually looking for just official characters. Actually quite the opposite. I'd prefer non-official characters, OCs if you will