Meet The Ronan

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Traveler_Ron2725

The New Guy (Who’s got some skill)
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
I do everything. Slice of Life, Horror, Sci-Fi, Modern Fantasy, and whatever comes in between. If I can fit my characters to it while still retaining their personalities or if I can make new characters for the world, I’m game.
Hello there, intellectuals of every sort! The name's Ronan, and it's an absolute pleasure to be here. I am a 16 year old boy who has had a good two or three years worth of experience with roleplaying. I'm a mirror roleplayer, however I can naturally write multiple paragraphs if I must (my current record is three lengthy paragraphs). I can do pretty much anything, as my various OCs are built for most scenarios, and can be adapted to the ones they don't quite fit. Thank you all for being the wonderful writers you are, and I'll see you all around.

Hi, Ronan! Welcome to Iwaku!

I have to admit I love that you started roleplaying so young, because it reminds me of me, back in the day. I was probably 13 or 14 when I started.

Hi, Ronan! Welcome to Iwaku!

I have to admit I love that you started roleplaying so young, because it reminds me of me, back in the day. I was probably 13 or 14 when I started.
Well, that makes the two of us. I'm glad to see such a large community full of like-minded people. I hope you have a fantastic day, and may all the roleplay scenarios you're involved with blossom into beautiful stories!

Welcome cuty ;3

Welcome to Iwaku! \o/

Hi there, Ronan!

Welcome to the site, glad you found your way here! It's a great place to be. But there's lots to explore, so to get you started I would recommend checking out Newbie Navigation. It should help with any initial questions you might have about the forums.

If you have any questions please reach out to staff! We have the green usernames and are always here to help.

Have a lovely day and happy writing! 🤍