Maybe We Are Not So Different OOC & Signup!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryce

The Demon King
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
Every day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Transgender
Genres
Horror, Paranormal, Comedy, Action, Magical, Fantasy, Modern, School, and Romance.
When it comes to angels and demons they are pretty different. However when a demon and an angel meet there is a very odd attraction between the two. They try to ignore it... fight it... but nothing seems to work. Will these two manage to put a balance between good and evil?

~~~~~

-Quick Character Info-

Name: Stark Larkin

Height: 5'12" ft

Body Type: Athletic/Muscular

Species: Demon

Personality: Tough, Stubborn, Mysterious, Short-tempered, Sarcastic, Is tough on the outside but soft on the inside. He can also be a bit arrogant. However deep down he is caring and protective and possibly... good deep down?

Looks: (Pic Below except his eyes are red)

Attachments

• Cool-anime-guy--large-msg-123207798494.jpg
    Cool-anime-guy--large-msg-123207798494.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 1
Ooh... This looks interesting, mind if I pair up with you as my first partner on Iwaku?

I don't mind at all! I would be honored to be your first Iwaku partner! :D

Yay! I'm glad! Want me to put a character sheet here then?

Yep ^^ Just need to put down the same things I did: Name, Age, Height, Body Type, Species, Personality, Then Looks! Then I will post the link to the RP.

Name: Serena Johnson

Height: 5'5

Body Type: curved hourglass shape

Species: Angel

Personality: Kind and caring, loyal, playful, and sweet in general, to represent the angels as best she can, although there is a secretly darker side to her.

Looks: image.jpg (She looks kinda pervy I know but that's what I imagine her to look like)

Status
Not open for further replies.