Maybe We Are Not So Different OOC & Signup!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Bryce, Jun 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. When it comes to angels and demons they are pretty different. However when a demon and an angel meet there is a very odd attraction between the two. They try to ignore it... fight it... but nothing seems to work. Will these two manage to put a balance between good and evil?

-Quick Character Info-

Name: Stark Larkin

Height: 5'12" ft

Body Type: Athletic/Muscular

Species: Demon

Personality: Tough, Stubborn, Mysterious, Short-tempered, Sarcastic, Is tough on the outside but soft on the inside. He can also be a bit arrogant. However deep down he is caring and protective and possibly... good deep down?

Looks: (Pic Below except his eyes are red)

Attached Files:

2. Ooh... This looks interesting, mind if I pair up with you as my first partner on Iwaku?
  3. I don't mind at all! I would be honored to be your first Iwaku partner! :D
  4. Yay! I'm glad! Want me to put a character sheet here then?
  5. Yep ^^ Just need to put down the same things I did: Name, Age, Height, Body Type, Species, Personality, Then Looks! Then I will post the link to the RP.
  6. Name: Serena Johnson

Height: 5'5

Body Type: curved hourglass shape

Species: Angel

Personality: Kind and caring, loyal, playful, and sweet in general, to represent the angels as best she can, although there is a secretly darker side to her.

Looks: image.jpg (She looks kinda pervy I know but that's what I imagine her to look like)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.