May you glance here? Just a moment please.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wallflower.

I would appreciate if you give me a chance, to perhaps, catch your fancy. A little flattery may not work in this realm, but maybe, just maybe, I could pique your interest? Excite you? No?
Well let's get to know each other! I'am not only looking for someone to create worlds with, wherein the characters, who reflect us, be it someone who we desire to be, or the person we are now, but to become a companion.
We can share stories, of old and new.
Hear me when I say, I do love just gaining companionship, along with the bonus of having imagination sessions with you. I must sound like quite a drag... But I'd appreciate, if we can try, attempt in a blossoming relationship, the type that'll make you chuckle, your eyes sparkle, crack a smile in the toughest times-
That'd be amazing.
I can't say much, I should add that I am welcome to anyone. Though I may seem silent due to problems with the magical line we call internet, I'll make sure to refresh my page enough to see a notification.​
As for the ideas, I love unique ones. An exotic flavour, my dear, is always welcome.​
Have a good day or evening. Comment, like, love, private message- everything would be extremely and utterly appreciated. :candyheart: :bowtie:

Hello, I would love to brainstorm and chat with you, if you would have me!

T'would be a most interesting venture from the way you put it!

Are you still full on rp's or could you use one more? (:

Im new to this and you post caught my eye. I would love to come up with something with you though.

That was wonderful! Just wonderful! If you still have some time, I would love to build a world with you.

Im new to this and you post caught my eye. I would love to come up with something with you though.
Of course my dear! Send me a message and we can talk~!

That was wonderful! Just wonderful! If you still have some time, I would love to build a world with you.
I always have time despite my sudden disappearances, which I will apologise for. Though I'll make sure to reply as soon as i can!

Status
Not open for further replies.