Maukhius the half-orc warrior

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aleina

Original poster
Hey guys! Here's another partner request for anyone interested. I just made a new orc character named Maukhius and would like to do a few roleplays in order to develop his character.

The idea of Mauhkius came from one of my Skyrim games and I thought he would make a good character for Roleplaying as well. Of course, he's your typical temper-driven battle-hungry warrior which isn't very creative in my opinion, so I'm aiming to change that. I want Mauhkius to have a detailed, interesting, and unique background and anyone who is willing to drive him in that direction, I would be grateful.

I also have trouble with giving each of my characters their own story. For some reason they all turn out to be very similar people with the same personality and only distinquished by their names. Tips for working on this would be greatly appreciated!

Any genre would be acceptable except for anything modern or futuristic. Like I say, Maukhius was originally created in Skyrim, so a similar setting would be best. If you have any suggestions, comments, or questions, just let me know. I rarely check back on my forums, so a private message would get a quicker response.

Without further ado, here's a character picture and a brief background. Hope to hear from you all soon!!

half orc 2.jpg

Name: Maukhius
Race: Half-Orc
Background: His parents disappeared without a trace when he was young. Rumor has it that they eloped, deciding Maukhius was too much of a burden to take along, so they abandoned him. This filled Maukhius with a slow simmer of hatred that only began to grow as he matured and thoughts of his parents' true intentions came to mind. In order to control his anger, he joined a party of travelers, insisting that he would be the one in charge of destroying the hostile creatures that would cross their path. Many wouldn't possibly dare to argue with him for fear that he would destroy them instead. Though, while Mauhkius' skin may be scarred and bloodied, his soul remains untainted as his own intentions are honorable.

Well, I have a few ideas, a few cross-universe things maybe, but I could do something with Skyrim. Only problem is that today I'm going to be busy, so I won't be able to post more today.

Sure thing!! Just private message me whenever you're ready!! :)

Are you looking to use this character still? I've got some ideas if you are interested in hearing them 8D

Sure thing! PM me some of your ideas and we can talk about it! :) I hope you're the patient type though 'cause I've been watching a lot of supernatural lately, so it might take me a while to reply. lol I've also got a few RPs going, but I'm sure I can squeeze you in. Most of them are dying out anyways. lol

If you are still interested in developing him a little more, I have a couple of OC's that would fit in with the whole Skyrim Genre. :D

Sure thing! :) Just PM me whatever ideas you might have and we can talk about starting one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.