1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Mature Partner Needed (Male or Female)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by StarletJay, Jul 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm in search of a mature role play partner.
    Things I am looking for in my partner.
    *Male or female, either is fine but I will warn that I only play females.
    *A person who likes to play more dominate type characters.
    *Someone who will help me come up with ideas for plots and pairings.
    *Character sheets. I don't like just jumping into role play's I think its important to do a character sheet before starting. (They do not have to be extremely detailed or anything like that.)
    *More than one sentence posts (At least most of the time, I can understand every once in a while)
    *I'm looking for someone who will challenge my creativity and my writing skills.
    *Someone who will reply at least once a day. (Preferably three times a day)
    *Romance!!! I love all types of role plays and will do pretty much any of them but there has to be romance.
    *Sex scenes. I do not want smut with out a plot but I don't someone who is just going to skip over that part of the plot either.
    * Good plot development. I don't want someone who is going to leave pushing the story forward entirely up to me.

2. Hi :) I would love to do a role-play with you if you are free :)

3. I'm interested in this. Shoot me a PM if you'd like.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.