Maternal Domme Looking for Sub :)

• Thread starter Sehnsucht Untouchable
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sehnsucht Untouchable

Original poster
I can be sub or dom, but I specialize in maternal domming and hurt/comfort, so if you play a character with "mommy issues", I might be what you're looking for. :) Spanking, anal penetration, and emotional/guilt release. If anyone is interested, please feel free to message me. I am also uploading pictures of my domme characters, and adding their descriptions at the end of this comment, so that you can choose. :) I don't have a gender preference. I just want to domme and comfort. <3

Just a bit of a disclaimer; I know that this kind of roleplay tends to be rather emotionally invested, and I will always try to be considerate of the player behind the character. I have a background in psychology and working with people with emotional disturbances. I realize that to some, this is simply a roleplay, and to others, it's a form of therapy, (only obviously a kind that a professional/hired therapist couldn't legally perform). Whoever you are, reading this, please know that YOUR feelings/needs are important to me. I enjoy soothing emotional pain through bdsm practices; not making them worse. If you ever feel even remotely uncomfortable, tell me, and it stops. <3

Ummm..*taps shoulder*...do you do yaoi?

Not if it involves smutty scenes with teenager she doesn't! <3

I moved this to Libertine because it looks like you're looking for a sexytimes story.

Smut can only be requested and played in the Libertine sections. This is because the age separation is Iwaku's most important rule! Violating it can make the kids vulnerable to sexual predators, and can get the adults labeled as sex offenders for life! D:

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Not if it involves smutty scenes with teenager she doesn't! <3

I moved this to Libertine because it looks like you're looking for a sexytimes story.

Smut can only be requested and played in the Libertine sections. This is because the age separation is Iwaku's most important rule! Violating it can make the kids vulnerable to sexual predators, and can get the adults labeled as sex offenders for life! D:
Gah, thank you! I certainly do NOT want anything to do sexually with anyone underage! X_X Sorry for the misunderstanding; this is my first post. I'll know where to post next time! :)

Gah, thank you! I certainly do NOT want anything to do sexually with anyone underage! X_X Sorry for the misunderstanding; this is my first post. I'll know where to post next time! :)
that is okay, you know now <3
You can tell quickly by looking at the little stars by people's avatars! Teens have blue stars, and adults have red ones :)

• Bucket of Rainbows
that is okay, you know now <3
You can tell quickly by looking at the little stars by people's avatars! Teens have blue stars, and adults have red ones :)
Ah, nice feature! :) Yeah, I was completely mortified when I realized that one person was 16! One of my "hobbies" actually is busting predators on various popular social networks. The nature of the kind of domming I do often...involves submissives who sadly have child abuse in their past, and so I'm often comforting that broken, abused "inner child" in them. I'd seriously sooner saw off my own left foot than harm a kid!

Heyo! I was kinda interested in a maternal domme rp or something like that.

• Love
Hm... This is interesting, but I'm not sure if I completely understand what kind of thing you're looking for?
Thank you. :) I'm just looking for anyone who may either have emotional needs for bdsm or are curious. Often times, people who have trouble releasing pent-up emotions turn to bdsm in order to release, (I know that in my case, I have to have the tears literally beaten out of me, at times). It seems to be kinda a specialized area of bdsm, and so I was inspired to reach out and offer, because three of my former submissives, (who are still dear friends of mine; more like family, really) all say that it helped them so much with their emotional issues from abuse and trauma. Some people benefit from really extensive and intense bdsm relationships, and some only need it now and then. For me, part of it is that I truly do enjoy being a gentle, mothering domme, but a big part of it for me is helping people with similar issues to my own. I know it's kinda an obscure topic; please feel free to ask any/all questions, (and that goes for everybody reading this!), and I will do my best to answer. :)

Interested. I enjoy being a sub(as being one myself) I play male characters, and I find your idea vry fascinating

Thanks for replying! :D. I hope to hear from you soon.

• Love
so does she do yaoi or 0.o cause if she does id deffo do this ^_^

• Love
so does she do yaoi or 0.o cause if she does id deffo do this ^_^
Well, I don't have a lot of experience with yaoi, (don't get me wrong; I'm all for equal marriage and LGBT rights! I'm pansexual and gender fluid, myself, though usually female; I just don't have a lot of guy/guy experience in roleplay...yet!). Though, that said, I -do- have a dom male character who -definitely- swings both ways, and I could try and play him if you like. He would definitely be a gentle dom, as well; very comforting while he punishes, etc. Shoot me an inbox with your character info and any ideas/things you'd like to incorporate if you're interested, and we'll go for it; I love to try new things! :)

I'm kinda interested in this. Could make for a fun time and a good story. Message me if you're interested!

• Love
Still open/looking. :)

Also open to anyone wishing to dom in a similar manner. I could use a good loving dom session now and then, too. <3 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.