Mass Effect.

• Thread starter DisasterousConcubine.
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
D

DisasterousConcubine.

Original poster
Haven't been on here in a while; so hello everyone!

Basically what I'm looking for is a roleplay about the game series /Mass Effect/ the series of videogames 1-3.
As female Shepard; I would like to either have OC'S be a main plot; or use pre-made characters. I like the idea of a human and Garrus's species. (Turians)... I would like that anyway; I like the onjective of having something different.

I'm a adept and prestige roleplayer who is fairly okay with grammar when it comes down to it. I'm a very descriptive roleplay; although I don't like to get into overly detailed work; but a little detail goes a long way in helping that of the script.

Storyline is important; so it's better not to roleplay if you haven't really played the games.
But I'm open minded to give it a shot. and do something different. (:

Basically I'm wanting to base it between the second or third game; where Garrus meets Shepard.
or like I said we can do OC'S in any case! As long as it's Mass Effect related.
--------------------------------------------

On another note; if anyone might be interested in other romance's. Or one x one roleplays; I'm open minded to anything and would really enjoy the skill and company of other open roleplays. ^-^

So; if you have any in mind; let's give it a try !