Scattered about the metropolis city of Corthan are masks imbued with the powers and abilities beyond of the capabilities of the real world...
Stolen by the God of Trickery and Mischief as a prank to his brothers and sisters, he threw the masks down into the city for any unsuspecting soul to acquire. Once placed upon a person's face, the wearer would feel compelled to keep the mask on. That is not to say that the masks can't be taken off. The masks also hide the real identity of the person, no matter how little of the real face is hidden.
However the masks come at a price. Not only are the masks imbued with powers, but also with another personality. To unlock the powers, the wearer must become the personality that lives in the mask. The personalities can be good or evil, chaotic, organized, feral, senile or childish. There is a high correlation between the powers and the personality.
As an added boon, the God of Trickery also stole the Mask of Creation. This mask gives the wearer absolute control over any soul, whether they be human or animal. It also has the power to create anything in this world. The mask is hidden within the confines of the city. All of the personalities know about its existence and demand the wearer to obtain it.
1. I will accept any form of power so long as they are not Teleportation, Mind Reading, Telekinesis, or any other power that could be considered a God Mod or Meta Gaming.
2. You are limited to only 3 Powers with your mask.
3. If your character takes off the mask, they lose their powers until they put it back on.
4. Everything happens in the city, venturing outwards will summon the God of Trickery.
Appearance: She is blond, ringletted hair. Her skin is soft and pale however with the occasional bruise here and there. Her eyes are blue like the ocean. She stands at 5'6 and weighs about 125lbs. A petite frame, who if seen unclothed looks very, very skinny.
If I had to give her like a "real" Picture example she would look somewhat like this.
- Penance Stare (Stares Into A Person's Eyes. If 'Innocent' They Feel No Pain. If 'Guilty' They Feel The Pain Of Their Greatest Sin)
- Generate Hellfire (Projectiles From His Hand. Focus The Fire Through A Object He Is Touching.)
- Expert "Animalistic" Tracking
Courageous, Brave, Judgmental, Heroic, Untamable