1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

INTEREST CHECK Marvel RP

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Fel of the Eternal Forest, Apr 4, 2011.

1. I am checking a month or so in advance if you guise that were in my Marvel: Dark Reign RP are still interested in such an RP. Back by Orion demand!

Overall plot is still in the works; I'm planning on doing a complete workover though.

2. I wanted to play, Fel! But didn't wanna leap straight into it after it already started.

You can totally count me in when you get it back up.

3. *dusts self off* I'm interested, and I'll try to post as often as I can! Work isn't as bad this year, and my shift will change next month so I'll get off earlier! XD

4. I think it's kind of a given that I want to be involved. But I'm just going to make it clear.

5. Don't care if I'm double posting-ish.

Just wanna restate my interest in doing this.

6. I'd give it a look at least.

7. Since I never actually posted in the last one, guess I should give it a go this time around.

8. Dude a Marvel RP would be DOPE.

9. Interested.