FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Online Availability
So I'm usually online in some form usually working on things or chatting with a buddy. I tend to respond as soon as I can if I'm not busy helping the family out, so just drop a line if you wanna talk or discuss a plot.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
Genres
Romance, romance, romance! Seriously, I always have romance involved. I also like fantasy, scifi, action, adventure, modern, magical, horror, and post apocalyptic. If you have a genre not listed here please mention it! Maybe we can work something out!
Good Evening everyone! (At least it's evening for me at the moment). Anyway, I hope you're all having a good day. :] I've been craving a Marvel RP, preferably based in the Movie Verse for them. That's pretty much all...I hope we can come up with plots together! Though I'll admit that I struggle with the X-men characters. I tend to prefer the Avengers. :o

Anyway, I'm willing to double, I prefer it actually, and I usually only rp over PM. I'm not very good with threads on here, sorry about that guys. :/

Here are a few character's I can play:

Peter Parker
Steve Rogers
Bucky Barnes
Pietro Maximoff
Natasha Romanoff
Clint Barton
Tony Stark
Thor
Loki

Who I would like to have someone play:

Bruce Banner
Bucky Barnes

I do hope we can do Canon x OC for these but I do also like a few Canon x Canon couples as well. So if you're curious or have questions, please ask! :3 I'm also welcome to AU's as well. That's about it...so I hope to hear from you guys! Have a great night!​

Reactions: Fandom
Status
Not open for further replies.