Marukaite Chikyuu!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

YamiCuoreLaroux

Original poster
Hello! Ah, this is Yami speaking. Nice to meet you!

I'm supposed to be participating in a cosplay event in about a month and I thought that this might be a good idea for getting into character. I'm not that new to roleplaying, but I'll warn you that I am a bit new to playing as these characters specifically, though I have cosplayed as a few for events already.

That being said, I'm not exactly a complete newbie to the fandom, either. I have gotten through nearly the entire webcomic up to World Stars as well as all the anime episodes currently available in both the English and Japanese versions. I haven't gotten to the drama CDs yet, but I might be able to get them soon under the excuse that they will help with language studies...

Anyway, I do know a lot about the various characters and know how to find out about things that I'm not entirely certain of, so hopefully I won't be too difficult to work with.

Um...I'll just leave the introductory things here so you know what to expect should you be interested, first.

Hi, I'm Yami...

I am over 18, despite my request below. You know, just in case that question ever pops up. I don't care too much what pronouns you decide to use in addressing or talking about me as long as they are not intentionally offensive. If I find them offensive somehow, I'll calmly let you know, but I'm just too lazy to conform myself to specific pronouns or even a specific identity. That's just how I am.

That being said, feel free to tell me if you have any specific pronouns or identity that you prefer. I will gladly take them into account and I will do my best to remember them. I'd like everyone feel comfortable over all, and would very much like to avoid offending anyone if possible.

I do have school and other such things, so I totally understand if you're busy. Just please let me know if you'll be gone for longer than maybe four or five days. Otherwise, I'll probably start to worry...

I like talking about anime outside of roleplay, and I'm always up for hearing cosplay tips. I can talk about other things, too, so don't worry if you aren't too big on talking about that. I might not normally be very talkative, but I'm usually fairly friendly.

I like cats, foreign languages, desserts, and the color purple. The sky is a bunch of varying rainbow patterns in my world. They switch color palettes at night, but they are still there even when the stars are out. I play a lot of Nintendo games. Just in case you want any non-roleplay related conversation topics at any point.

Ah…Any questions?

Just so we're clear: I cannot and will not do smut! I am sorry, I just can't and will likely respond to any requests for such by insta-blocking without reading any more of whatever message it is in! If this is a problem, leave now!

I don't normally do a lot of 18+ content; sexual, gore, or otherwise. I have my reasons, but I'd often rather just avoid it. I can do some suggestive stuff sometimes, and (potentially lots of) bad things will likely happen to characters, but I'm not good with going incredibly in-depth with the detail. I'm sorry, but it always ends badly.

I'm also not that big on incest because it always gets really awkward for me. I'm sorry again, but you'll have to come up with some really amazing reasoning to convince me if you want it. Still, some people here are word wizards, so who knows. Maybe you'll find an incredible loophole.

If you're totally bored, lacking motivation, or are just finding yourself too busy to keep up with the story, feel free to let me know. Stuff happens, and I'll try to fix things where possible, but sometimes it's better to just let it go if it's too much. This is supposed to be fun, not overly stressful.

I like anime a lot. My pictures will almost always be anime pictures. I'm fine with it if you want to use "real-life" pictures, just please don't expect me to. It's just easier for me to work with this style for some reason…

Also, the various content tags I use may not be entirely accurate, since I'm not really used to the system and some of these ideas have a little more brainstorming coming. Just let me know if you have anything you really do or do not want, and I can probably work around that.

Okay, so some characters that I'm willing to play (* shows ones that I really want right now):
  • Japan*
  • Canada*
  • England*
  • Germany
  • Romano
  • Spain
  • America

Feel free to ask me about other characters or alternate versions as well (Nyo, 2p, etc...). I'm not perfect, but I'll gladly let you know if I can do it.

Feel free to respond here or send me a PM if you're interested and we can start working on plots together! Grazie!

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Hetalia and I'd love to RP with you I'm good with whom ever you choose.

This is still open! I'm just a little distracted is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.