1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, medieval.
Art and writing go hand in hand. They both depict a story from words to paint, giving us the ability to see things in the eye of the creator or even our own eyes. Art was the first form of writing when man began to develop their thoughts in the beginning and if you do your research, you'll often find that this was how they told their stories or left their history behind for us to find. Creativity is a gift that everyone has, whether it be written, drawn, dreamed or spoken and as such I feel it's only right that we do some art challenges!

Each month I will post a theme which could be anything and everything.
You can use any medium of art; pencil, pen, paint, macaroni, string, 3D, those doll things you all seem to like, photos/cosplay.
The art must be ORIGINALLY YOURS (save for the doll things which are made using websites/resources) and not taken off of DA because then it would not be fair to other challengers who work hard on their craft.
Have fun.
(Note: If by chance you want to participate but don't feel very confident in your art skills, by all means post your writing. It's art too!)

The theme for this month is:

Creative sprout!

That's right folks! Spring is approaching and if not already here (as some of us are still receiving snow! :D) so why not go for something completely creative and fresh? I will give you a list of words and you are to pick three out of five to create a character (be it human, animal, demon, whatever), object (machine, organic, non-organic, etc) or landscape of your choosing. It must be completely new and something you've never done before! They do not have to be directly connected to these words but inspired from them. So let's get to it!

Words for this month:

Life
Pastels
Green
Whimsical
Field

Sorry it took me so long, but I finally finished my submission for this and got it scanned! YAAAY! I look forward to doing more of these challenges in the future!

The spring spirit! Admiring her fresh new shoes for the season!

springspirit_by_aerielldawn-d5yw5qk.jpg

Oh my, [MENTION=2422]DawnsLight[/MENTION]...

You're incredibly talented! I adore her expression and those hands and feet look so natural. The color scheme is really easy on the eyes. I'm impressed, :D. Thank you for the submission!