• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Marble Hornets/Totheark?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dip

| Noble Village Witch St. Maerius |
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
This is more of an interest check, if anything. I was planning on making a group RP as a spinoff of Marble Hornets, because I've been recently watching it and let me tell you, I am more than enthused.

I would need atleast two other people, including/excluding myself. I'd have them play multiple characters, assuming they know what to do. It'd be a must for them to watch it, so they can get where I'm coming from.

If anyone or group is actually interested, please PM me with ideas, aswell as in-depth character skeletons. It'll be a plus if they have ideas for lore or paranormal creeps.

You can watch all of the updated videos, Marble Hornets and Totheark, right here. As far as I know, it has ended, with a video that had been uploaded earlier this week. But as far as I can say, the makers are very elaborate and can post something within months time (watch closely at the dates that are posted-- neat, right?)

I'm interested in this. I love Marble Hornets, but I have never attempted a creepypasta rp, what do you suggest?

Hmm... well, I never actually roleplayed a creepypasta either. We could just treat it as a creepy story, with odd encounters and pretend we know what we're doing.

Ill PM you later on-- all of the internet is unavailable, and I'm using my 3G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back