[Mar 3, 2014] The Keepers ChaRP (Roleplay City)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
thekeepers.jpg

Genre/Mood: Space SciFi Thriller, Scary and Potentially Intense stuff!
Location: The S.T.A.R.S. (Survival Transfer And Relocation Station) Colonizer
WHEN: Monday, March 3rd @ 4PM US Central Time
WHERE Roleplay City Chat

A colonizer ship has set out from Earth to find a new habitable planet. Because space travel has yet to be perfected by humans, it still takes hundreds of years before reaching new systems and galaxies. The majority of the occupants on board must be kept in a cryogenic sleep, only to be awakened when they reach a new world. These colonists are cared for by a small team of people that live out their lives simply for the sake of keeping the colonizer ship functional. Occasionally new people are awakened from the cryo-chambers to take over, while others go back to sleep. Some live out their entire life doing their job.

It's been centuries since the colonizer has left Earth and it's coming in to the territory of inhabited space. A planet with the perfect conditions for human life is drawing closer. Yet, something is going wrong. An unknown lifeform has gotten on to the ship and the Keepers must stay alive to ensure the future of the human race.

THE CHARACTERS YOU PLAY:
You will be one of the Keepers. A part of the skeleton crew that has been helping to manage this ship while the rest of humanity is cryo-sleeping. You can choose how long you have been awake, what your job is, your connection to other players, etc. Yes, more than one person can have the same sort of job. It's a BIG DAMNED STATION. The only thing set in stone is that you are a human, and that there are very very few people awake to run things.

Bios are NOT required, but I love seeing them, so feel free to post one if you're thinking about showing up!

ABOUT DIANA'S CHARPS:
My charps are designed to be easy and fun! Perfect for charp newbies, roleplay newbies, or players who just wanna relax and play. If you have ANY questions about how to play in a charp, the plot, etc, ASK AWAY! I always make sure my charps nights have a "stand alone" story, so there is always room for new characters to show up, or past characters to be absent. Plots are designed on the fly based on who shows up to play. >:3

In this case, this is a new plot. 8D

Again, if you have any questions, ask! Post bios if you wanna! I look forward to playing with you guys. <3

I am more interested in this than a comical representation of a monkey is with a create of bananas

Let's do this.

• Love
Reactions: Diana
Reserved! I love Sci-Fi and your ChaRP's are awesome Diana, keep them coming! :)

Basics
Name: Karsten Biff
Place of Birth: San Francisco, United States of America
Racial Origin: German/American
Job Occupation: United States Marine Corps, Navy Seals Team 1, Sergeant Major - SgtMjr, S.T.A.R.S. Military Operations Team and Security Team

Physical Description
Height: 6' 7"
Weight: 240 lbs
Build: Heavy Build
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue

Last edited:
  • Love
I'm definitely interested. Character sheet will come probably later tonight if not tomorrow morning.

EDIT: Here it is:

Name: Emmy Marlow
Height: 5'6"
Build: Scrawny
Hair: Ginger, mid-back length ponytail
Eyes: Bright green
Nationality: Australian

A Quote: "You don't understand! You can't just <whatever you suggested> that would <unintelligible techno-babble>! Then the whole ship could go up!"

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
If I don't need to babysit, you'll have a Cyropreservation Pod Tech.

e156daf22b86224af16c74bc12027e67.jpg

Last edited:
I might join this one. Interest is definitely expressed here.

15ogzg9.jpg

Name: Kendrick Astor

Place of Birth: Chicago, IL

Physical Description: Kendrick stands about 6'2" tall with a lean, athletic build and light skin tone. He keeps his dark blonde hair closely cropped. His eyes are light blue in color.

Occupation: Private 1st Class in the United States Marines: 3rd Battalion, 5th Marines. Security grunt on the S.T.A.R.S. Colonizer.

Last edited:
Name: Niera
Place of Birth: The S.T.A.R.S colonizer
Job/Occupation: Engineer

Physical Description
Height: 3'5
Build: Skinny
anime+girl+young+giving+victory+sign.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
scientist_by_aimmort-d45nk17.jpg

Name: Alxandr [surname lost in file corruption]

Place of birth: [unknown town], Indiana, USA.

Bloodline Origin: German, Irish some Native American

Appearance: Alxandr stands at 5'9", average height for his family's males. Dark hair, with white, lightly tanned skin. Khaki uniform with chest, upper back, spine, and lower leg armor. Large utility belt carrying medical and lab supplies. Semi-automatic 20 round handgun with burstfire mode strapped to thigh. Orange tinted protective eyewear covering blue eyes. One glove with serum of own creation, used to keep him awake at all times.

Bio: [files not found]

Last edited:
As a reminder this is TOMORROW! 8D Looking forward to plaaaaying! >:3

Reactions: Saint Tribs
Count me in as a physician

Name: Dr. Alice Black

Hair: Black

Eyes: Brown

Height: 5'6

Weight: 120

Build: lithe

r
Top-100-Short-Hairstyles-2014_62.jpg

The rp starts in about TEN MINUITES in the ROLEPLAY CITY CHAT. >:3 Hope to see you there!

I'd say that charp was a rousing fun success! 8D Once again, a big YAY thanks for playing with me, to all the people who were able to join us! <3 I had a lot of fun and you guys gave me so much good stuff to work with. >:] I might just do a sequel in the future!

Sorry I was late! I'll be sure to put a reminder on my phone calender if you do a sequel. >.< What little I was able to make it for was awesome! :)

I would definitely be game for a sequel in the future! It was fun as hell and somehow I survived till the end :3

You did well Diana, scared the shit out of me at 3am in the morning XD I panicked so hard...my heart was like racing when Victoria was gonna die xD

Cheers for that! defcinately wanna do a sequel with mah pedobear

Yeah Ai. <3 I'm also in your RP with Mess and the others from Kit & Lyles wedding, :p so we'll definitely rp again together.

Reactions: Ai
That was fun! :D

But sadly, Alxandr had to die. It's just the general rule: If you are the first to discover an alien menace onboard a spaceship, you are going to die. Word of advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.