[Mar 29, 2014] An Evening with Admins (Conference Box)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
Hear ye, hear ye!

You are cordially invited to AN EVENING WITH ADMINS where you can meet, greet, and come ask ALL THE QUESTIONS YOU DESIRE to the [VAY]Vay Queen[/VAY], [DIANA]Princess Diana[/DIANA], and maybe even the [RORY]Trickster Rory[/RORY] if you're lucky and bring him a moeblob sacrifice.

This event will be in the Conference Box starting at 9PM Central Time and ending when everyone gets bored!

We are having this chatbox party to give members the chance to meet us and ask questions about Iwaku! Or about us if you want to do something scary. O_O There might even be a few Staff Members there willing to interrogated too.

Be prepared to have us ask questions right back. >:3 We'd like to get to know YOU too.

YOU guys don't get any snacks! D:<

I was tempted to put a negative rating just to be different, but I didn't want to be meean...
You should have a joking-just-no rating, so you can be DIFFERENT and not add a red number to someone.

EDIT:
Lol, that signature is literate.

*Swats Oddsman* Oh YOU!

Reactions: Novum Genus
D:
*cries in terror, cowering*

And just as a reminder, this is TONIGHT at 9pm central. 8D I HAVEN'T SLEPT so it is sure to be filled with fun!

THE NIGHT HAS NOW BEGUN! O_O LOG IN TO THE CONFERENCE BOX TO CHAT WITH WEIRD ADMINS.

Is this open? If so, where does one converse?

Status
Not open for further replies.