Many, much plots.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

darspee

Original poster
Greetings and salutations fellow members of the roleplaying community!
The name's van, or darsp, which ever you prefer. I've roleplayed for a while now and just now reenter this lovely site in hopes of finding a few partners to add to my collection. Joking, but that aside I am in need of a few more rps to full-fill my ever expanding free time.
I have a few plots formed already but if you want to throw one of your own my way, I'm all ears.

• More plot will be added in the future
  • If the pairing is m/m or f/f then be warned, I don't do strictly submissive/dominant characters. They're will always be switching off.
  • I'm very open to ideas! If you have anything you'd like to add or alter about one of my plots send me a pm and I'd be more than happy to plot with you!
  • I do: pm/thread/aim
Open ended Plots:
Werewolfs, yes?

m/m or m/f
Throughout time they were always there. Peripheral to your life. You sought to touch them, feel them, know them, but they were always just out of reach. A safe distance kept your souls at bay; until the grand collision dissolved the wall and your lives were thrown together at last.
Basically, the tale of love kept at arms reach until some outwards force made it break and BOOM two love-bird are brought together at last. Of course its not going to be that simple though, they'll be plenty of plot that will be added and angst. So much angst.

m/m
preexisting character & plot
In a world of demons, is one truly able to find happiness?
Okay, now this one has a very specific and details storyline. It has to do with an already made character on my behalf named Sylus. History plays a large part in this story and some knowledge about medieval England and the early year of the United stated, especially the southern half, would be recommended.
Essentially it's a 'it's complicated' wicked love story between two demons who just can't seem to stay away from one another.
**Despite it being a rather intricate plot, you're free to create you character how ever you see fit.**

m/m or f/f
The lights were blinding yet they pumped adrenaline through your veins. You'd made it, but what now?
New city, new everything. Newbie meets local and trouble, drama, and romance ensues. Depending on how you want to take this one their could be drug usage within it. They role chosen is completely up to you.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.