MANLY WRESTLING!!!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Arsenal XA4, Aug 10, 2009.

1. <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bYAsr1ZyLZc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bYAsr1ZyLZc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Draw thine own conclusions.

2. Now you know why the server blew up when Bill wrestles.

3. Some time after William Owen Herondale is sent to plant the wrath catalysts in a specific world for testing, Exe is seen in one of the hallways of the Blood Institute headquarters, sending Esper off to go and collect information of a certain individual. Once that is done, she is now left alone at her office, leaving her to take out her old journal. Curious enough to relive her past, Exe goes to reread her journal entries, revealing that her real name is "Eliza Xena."

Intertwined Paradoxes takes place soon after both Intertwined Lies and Intertwined Truths.

Part 1 - Pause
    Part 2 - Paralysis

Part 3 - Price
    Part 4 - Paroxysm
    Part 5 - Pretense
    Part 6 - Petrify

4. I LOVE IT! IT'S BEAUTIFUL!

5. Haven't you learned anything?! Hide this from Asmo, or he'll destroy purify the forums again.

6. Big Image (open)
    [​IMG]

7. PERFECTION!

8. I'll assume that's approval, Paoman.

9. Whooooooooohooooooooooooo!

10. That....that was....;_;!!! *clasps hands together as eyes sparkle*

Especially that brokiss right in the middle of it all...

OH MY GOD THAT IS THE BEST BRIDE EVER. IMAGINE THAT WEDDING NIGHT. INSTANT PIN!

11. Ampole, will you do that to me?

*Blushes*

12. ...After being forced to watch a video of Man Faye shake his ass by my brother's girlfriend, this doesn't seem so bad.

13. You guys talk a lot. And oh, Astaroth and Grumpy are here?

14. so many red names in here, it's beautiful ;.;

15. ahahahhahahahahh yes

16. *begins the purification cycle*

17. *Is the first to fall beneath the scythe of Asmo*

AVENGE ME!

18. *Hits Asmo with a very large club for reviving the evil*

19. *leans forward and delivers a delicate brokiss to the scythe*

20. Asmodeus, why have you commited necromancy on something so homo... and so... so ASIAN!?

Is this the extent of your fall from grace?