Male Partner needed for Romance RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aleina

Original poster
I just need a male character to do a romance roleplay with. All I've been playing lately is guy characters in romance rps because there are no other guy characters willing to rp in a romance. And don't get me wrong, I like playing the guy character every once in a while, but I haven't played a girl in a romance rp in the longest time. I'm tired of always having to play the guy.

Just a few things to know about me and how I roleplay:

-I'm open to just about any set-up or plot, as long as it's discussed with me first.
-I'm asking that you be at an intermediate writing level at the least.
*decent sentence structure, grammar, punctuation, spelling, and a little diversity amongst your vocabulary is a must with me. I'm not a Nazi about it, but if I can't understand what you're saying or you're using the same words repetitively, I start to get bored. I understand that this happens sometimes and that's ok because everyone does it, but if it's something that happens often, that's when it starts to get difficult.*
-Any other preferences, read my RP Resume.

Other than that, I just really want to do a romance rp as a girl for once. Please guys!! Inbox me or reply here if you're interested!!

If your still looking for a partner I'd like to talk about a RP with you.

I'd be interested in this if you're still looking! Shoot me a PM if you're still looking! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.