1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Male Partner needed for Romance RP

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Aleina, Jan 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just need a male character to do a romance roleplay with. All I've been playing lately is guy characters in romance rps because there are no other guy characters willing to rp in a romance. And don't get me wrong, I like playing the guy character every once in a while, but I haven't played a girl in a romance rp in the longest time. I'm tired of always having to play the guy.

Just a few things to know about me and how I roleplay:

-I'm open to just about any set-up or plot, as long as it's discussed with me first.
    -I'm asking that you be at an intermediate writing level at the least.
    *decent sentence structure, grammar, punctuation, spelling, and a little diversity amongst your vocabulary is a must with me. I'm not a Nazi about it, but if I can't understand what you're saying or you're using the same words repetitively, I start to get bored. I understand that this happens sometimes and that's ok because everyone does it, but if it's something that happens often, that's when it starts to get difficult.*
    -Any other preferences, read my RP Resume.

Other than that, I just really want to do a romance rp as a girl for once. Please guys!! Inbox me or reply here if you're interested!!

2. Yeah sure! Start a conversation if you're still up for it ^^

3. If your still looking for a partner I'd like to talk about a RP with you.

4. I'd be interested in this if you're still looking! Shoot me a PM if you're still looking! ^_^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.