Male looking for Long Term Female Partner

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Firesign

Original poster
Hello there fellow writers and lovers of your inner adult,
As the title suggests, I am searching for a unique writing partner of the fairer sex. I have been doing roleplays for awhile now, and stumbling across Iwaku I think I may finally have found the place to get in touch with my dream writing partner. Fingers crossed.

What I am looking for is more than just a person I write with on occasion. I am looking for a true partner. A friend. Someone that takes the plot to new heights in our writing because we know each other, and have a connection more profound than just words on a page. This sounds like a tall order, and maybe it is. But, you never know until you try.

As for plot ideas, I'm not going to list any. I'm a person of wide interests, and an easy-going style. I want to come up with an intriguing story together so we're both strongly invested in it. That to me sounds like the best foundation for a long-term partnership, and a damn fine roleplay.

Well, if you're still reading, I do hope I've piqued your interest. Please feel free to post any questions, or simply PM me.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.