Makkora came from Zutara?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
S

Schizo

Original poster
What do you guys think? Is it the makers way of keeping the fans happy? Or just something that came on its own?

I have a feeling it was a way to placate rabid fans, yeah. >>

What Diana said.

I also think it was to please fans. But some say that it is totally diffrent because the characters do not resemble katara and zuko.

i dont know it took me about ten minutes to figure out what you where talking about....i dont get the whole first name melding thing.

i just finished watching the first season ((its been recorded for about a month now)) and then i find out i didnt have the season final

I still don't know what we're talking about.

But judging by the name mashing statement from Birdychick, I would assume... relationshipping?
In which case, my Dumbledore/Snape thing is valid.

If someone wants to fill me in anymore, feel free to do so.

I still don't know what we're talking about.

But judging by the name mashing statement from Birdychick, I would assume... relationshipping?
In which case, my Dumbledore/Snape thing is valid.

If someone wants to fill me in anymore, feel free to do so.
the legend of kora ((thats her name isnt it i still have trouble figuring it out so if i just start calling it the legend of bob or something just know what im saying alright ^_^ or coral i use coral allot))