Major revamp MxF

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Elim99

Edgebabby
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
Online Availability
It varies but i'm usually on at least once a day to check things
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
fantasy (time period can vary but usually modern), modern realistic, sometimes sci-fi or post apoc

Welcome to my roleplaying profile
OOC Info:

I'm 36 years old, male, straight and have been rping for 17 years or so. I'm good with multi-paragraph roleplay and can post about two to four paragraphs of seven to ten sentences/lines each, though it fluctuates and I'm a firm believer in quality over quantity. As long as you give me enough to work with you're fine. I love to craft worlds and drive the story so don't ever feel like you have to start the rp. (I enjoy starting and setting the scene) Onto my rules. They're pretty simple.

I have the right to refuse rp for any reason (or no reason), just as you do.
No one liners. Give me at least a couple paragraphs so I have something to work with.​

I should also mention this but I have no problem starting the RP and essentially driving the story. That isn't to say I'm not open to your input and ideas you might have. But I know it can make people lose motivation if their partner expects them to do all the work plotting wise. So this is mostly me saying I don't do that.

I'm straight and only do m/f roles with romantic connections. Yes I can do platonic roles and wouldn't mind that dynamic since it would be something different.​
Smut really depends on my mood but story comes first. I've been doing less amounts of smut the past while and wouldn't be oppossed to minimal or even no smut. Romance over smut. But I wouldn't mind trying something actually platonic too. This can be discussed.

3rd person only. Past tense is preferred but if present tense is your thing that's fine.
No furries or bronies. Kitsune (Like Ahri from League of Legends) is fine. Same goes for Neko.
No god modding. (Controlling my character)
I tend to do fantasy in a modern setting in a universe of my own creation (with a lot of inspiration from various sources)
Communication is key. don't like something in our rp? Let me know.
I'm a visual person so face claims and pictures in general are good when something is difficult to describe or we want a complete image in our mind.
Always a work in progress
No incest, toilet play, vore, gore or anything else gross. Nothing else that breaks site rules
I highly prefer PM roleplays. But can do threads if needed.
Yes I do have discord. Feel free to PM me there.
No incest. If we do a story with my partner playing one of the kids the relationship will be completely platonic between them. Same goes for an rp between siblings. I am willing to play their respective love interests if you play Amy, Katie, Rivka or Beth.
If you decide you want to play Celina then I'll play Corey and Steven will be more of a supporting character. Characters will be aged up to 18 as needed.
Just a note: a major theme in my stories is the Campus for Supernatural Beings. The Campus as it's commonly referred to is a post secondary school where students attend to further their abilities. For most students, the goal is to become a Shepherd (a sort of supernatural FBI agent leaning more towards combat than investigation in most cases) but other careers are possible.

This is mostly an overview of the family as a whole along with their home.

Steven was 19 when he travelled to the Nilsson kingdom to meet Linnea, who was 18. The two discovered they were true mates.
After their mating, they were visited by the goddess who created their souls and told them they were the Soul Bonded. True mates with a specific destiny. In their case, their destiny was to destroy the Ing and save existence. Due to Soul Bonded couples being hunted by evil in the past, Steven and Linnea were given a plane of existence that would serve as a safe and secure home and the two brought a mansion there shortly after.

The two began attending the Campus for Supernatural Beings and met many future friends and colleagues, attending classes while fighting the Ing Queens when they encountered them. This culminated in a battle in Heaven and finally in the ruins of Lemuria. Linnea found out she was pregnant shortly before the battle with Celosia in Lemuria.
Corey was born and when he was two, Steven and Linnea adopted a Lemurian boy named Matt, whose father sacrificed himself to protect their town from the Ing, his mother slowly dying from poison inflicted by Celosia.
Steven & Linnea were full fledged Shepherds by this time and resided in a home in Berlin to get their children accustomed to humans.
Their first daughter, Amy, was born in Berlin.
Their twin girls Rivka and Beth came a year later and Steven & Linnea semi-retired to raise their growing family, returning to their home plane as their primary residence. Their youngest son and final child, Dean was born two years later.

The plane of existence where the mansion is located has winter for nine months of the year, spring, summer and autumn are one month each. The mansion itself is in a large clearing in the middle of a forest. The architecture is a modern style, with the main floor housing the kitchen, dining room, living room, main bathroom, laundry room as well as the eastern wing where the guest rooms are located. A porch in the back is fully covered and a very spacious double wide garage doubles as Steven's work shop.
The top floor has the master bedroom, Matt's room, Beth's room (after Rivka moves into the basement) and Dean's room. All have their own full bathrooms and walk in closet.
The basement houses Corey and Celina's room, Rivka's room, library, home theater room, indoor pool and hot tub, training room as well as the portal room that members of the house hold can use to travel directly home. A portal for friends and acquaintances is located a short walk away.

More about the Mactovish kids.

Corey Desmond Mactovish: Corey is named after Steven's childhood friend. His middle name comes from Steven's adopted uncle (grandpa to the kids)
Amy Amelia Mactovish: No real signifiance to her first name but her middle name comes from Linnea's mother.
Rivka Abigail Mactovish: Rivka was named after Steven's aunt (who he never met) who died during the Lemurian-Ing War. Rivka sacrificed herself to ensure that the demon soul room hall in Lemuria would be sealed and escape destruction. Steven and Linnea would hear her story while Linnea was pregnant with the twins.
Elizabeth Anna Mactovish. No real name significance behind her first name. Her middle name comes from Matthew's birth mother, who entrusted him to Steven and Linnea after Matt's father sacrificed himself to stop the Ing from attacking the mortal realm while Steven and Linnea were fighting in Heaven.
Dean Nicholas Mactovish. No real sigificance behind his first name. Middle name comes from Linnea's father.

Mactovish Family Photo
Left top to bottom: Corey, Matt, Amy. Center: Steven & Linnea. Right top to bottom: Rivka, Beth, Dean
=========================================================================

Name: Steven Mactovish
Family:
Father: Novelek Mactovish (Deceased)
Mother: Sophitia Mactovish (Deceased)
Uncle: Desmond (Alive)
Age: Varies but usually early to mid 20's to mid to late 30's
Race: Lemurian (Human-Demon Hybrid) Caucasian
Nationality: American (Washington State)
Steven (Jensen Ackles)

Abilities: Immortal (won't physically age past a certain point) demonic strength, speed, senses. His aura can be used defensively or offensively, deflecting spells and projectiles while also able to lash out at enemies. He can use telekinesis. Later, he's able to teleport weapons to and from a storage chamber in Hell, letting him switch out almost instantly. He eventually has a huge reserve of energy and can move faster than any human can see, appearing to be teleporting. He's a highly skilled sword fighter and by the time he's 30, he's faced off against Lycans, Ing, hybrids of various types, mages and Angels. Through those battles he's learned or acquired more exotic abilities such as being able to use dark energy without being corrupted by it. His sword, Shadow Wrath, like other Lemurian blades was created to kill Ing and as he killed each of the 8 queens it grew stronger, becoming capable of absorbing most types of energy without harm to himself. Though even with this method he still can't use magic. He does eventually learn to fire shards of dark and holy energies, on top of being capable of firing off demonic energy in the same way.

He learns to infuse bullets and other projectiles with demonic energy for extra power.
After defeating the Ing he gains the ability to fire projectiles of dark energy.

Spirit control: Steven's sword, Shadow Wrath's blade, turns solid and drains less of his energy, letting him fight for longer and use his demonic energy for other things. In this form, Shadow Wrath can let loose shards of demonic or dark energy.
Dual Channelling: Steven's Shoto (a shorter version of Shadow Wrath) turns solid. His aura becomes much stronger and his speed increases tenfold, allowing him to move faster than most beings can see him. He's completely attuned to his instincts and is nearly incapable of making a mistake in battle. That isn't to say he's infallible or invincible. He hasn't mastered the technique yet and only used it against Celosia, though the ability does allow him to stand up to stronger opponents such as Raziel, the rogue Angel.

Lemurian Melody: The next stage past dual channelling. In this form, his aura is replaced by demonic wings composed of energy. He becomes truly lethal in this form, able to easily match Arch Angels in power. His energy reserves become near limitless. This form/ability can leave him exhausted afterwards.

Weaknesses: Stubborn at times. Can't use magic at all. Heavily influenced by his demon instincts at times. Knows little about the supernatural world and demons due to him being raised mortal until his demon awakened in him at 18. While he is a skilled swordsman and warrior in general. He relies on his instincts to guide him at times rather than being formally trained for as long as others might have been.

He won't admit this to anyone but his wife, Linnea. But he most likely has trauma due to sensing his father's death when he was a kid. Plus the physical and mental toll the war against the Ing took. It was only after defeating them that he could really process the fact there were only a couple dozen Lemurians left. Learning he had an aunt on his father's side that sacrificed herself for his father and others left him with a need to delve into his heritage and learn more about his people and ancestral home.

His wife and kids are both his greatest strength and weakness. He and Linnea knew they wanted a large family but creating a family was also his salvation for his sanity. It let him realize that peace was an option, even if he might have to fight again in the future. He accepts that fighting is in their blood. But he will step in to save the ones he cares about time and time again.

Linnea holds the majority of his power, allowing him to draw on it as needed without risking injury to himself.

Personality: A bit of a loner and a dry, quick-witted sense of humor. Confident in his fighting abilities, but feels torn between his human sensibilities and his demon's desire to kill anyone who is a threat to him and his family or friends. He's a natural leader, though more on the battlefield than a political type. He has a deep knowledge of strategy and tactics thanks to his demon.

Bio: Steven was born in Lemuria during the final stages of the Lemurian-Ing War and was five years old when he and his parents evacuated the city and fled to Earth, hiding amongst humanity in Washington State, USA. He had a mostly normal childhood until he turned 18 and his demon awakened inside him. That was when his adopted uncle revealed he was a Lemurian and suggested he attend the Campus For Supernatural Beings.

Steven meets his true mate, Linnea and the two discover they're soul bonded. The two attend the Campus and meet a number of friends and future colleagues, and do their best to commit to their classes while fighting the Ing.
After the Ing are defeated, Steven and Linnea's son Corey is born and the two finish at the Campus, becoming full time Shepherds. Steven accepts more leadership positions as time goes on but refuses to become Director, preferring to avoid the politics that would come with the job.

Steven and Linnea have more children (Matt who is adopted. Amy, Rivka and Beth who are twins and lastly, Dean.) Linnea mostly retires by the time the twins are born and Steven eventually semi-retires.
With their children getting older and Corey, Matt and Amy about to enter the Campus, the two accept teaching positions there.

Name: Linnea Nilsson (Mactovish after marriage)
Orientation: Straight
Species: Human witch (Demon after mating)
Relationship Status: True mate to Steven Mactovish
Abilities/traits: Immortality, able to change between human and demon forms at will, demon speed, strength and senses. Telekinesis, able to fire blasts of demonic energy, fox fire and magic. Able to learn and use most spells, from elemental to more utility based (lock picking, portal creation, etc.) Mating bond that allows her and Steven to communicate telepathically on a very deep level, demonic aura.

Weapon (if any): Unarmed, prefers to use her magic and demonic energy in the form of blasts
Education: Private tutors. Attended a private school for magic for her middle and high school years. Campus for Supernatural Beings in her post-secondary years.

Personality: Linnea is a kind hearted and intelligent invidual but had a somewhat lonely childhood due to being royalty and being unable to trust most people, save for her older brother, cousin Jason and his girlfriend, Olivia. Upon meeting Steven she quickly opens up to him and despite the burden their destiny placed on the two, she was also excited to experience the world outside her kingdom. She took to motherhood quickly and while she dislikes fighting somewhat, she won't hesitate to defend those she cares about.

Backstory: Linnea was the youngest child of Nicholas and Amelia Nilsson and as such, there was little chance she would become queen. Like all her family, she can use magic but was something of a child prodigy when it came to using it. Destiny had far greater plans for her when Novelek Mactovish visited her parents one day. Novelek met Linnea and sensed a connection between her and his son, Steven, realizing the two were true mates. Novelek would die shortly after this and Steven and Linnea wouldn't meet until they were in their late teens.

Upon meeting, the two found it easy to trust one another and quickly fell in love, Linnea accepting his mating proposal soon after. Afterwards, the two were shocked to find Linnea had become a demon herself and a goddess explained they are the newest and last Soul Bonded. The two receive their invitations to attend the Campus for Supernatural Beings. There they meet new friends and allies who help them in their fight against the Ing, discovering new abilities and things beyond belief at times.

After the Ing war, their oldest son, Corey is born. The two work to help established the Shepherds organization while balancing parenthood as five more children follow. By the time their children are in their teens, Steven and Linnea have semi-retired as Shepherds but step back in as needed and both become teachers at the Campus.

Face Claim: Default (India Eisley)
Other possibilities
Anna Popplewell
Evanna Lynch
Michelle Trachtenberg
Lindsey Stirling

Name: Corey Mactovish
Species: Lemurian (human-demon hybrid)
Height: 6'1"
Hair & Eye color: brown, brown
Face Claim: Corey Mactovish (Brock Kelly)
Hobbies: snowboarding, hockey.
Music: Varies, but mainly metal and rock. His favorite bands are Trivium, Of Mice & Men, Demon Hunter (which he's aware of the irony), Papa Roach, Killswitch Engage

Abilities/Traits: Immortal (he won't physically age past his early to mid 20's), demonic strength, speed, senses and aura. His aura comes and goes at will, but can be used to block and deflect projectiles and spells. Telekinesis can be used to lift or throw objects. He can launch spells from his hands but prefers to do so with his Lemurian blade.

Corey is a skilled sword fighter and frequently dual wields his main Lemurian sword as well as a shorter version called a Shoto. Due to his mother, he can use magic and eventually learns how to fire shards of fire, ice and electricity from his blades. His sword style is aggressive, as his father's is, but Corey likes to add acrobatics as well. He's skilled at unarmed combat as well, but it isn't in his comfort zone

Corey is the eldest son of Steven & Linnea Mactovish. He, like his siblings, is a Lemurian (Human-Demon hybrid) As a child Corey was a happy boy, making friends easily and travelling to different places in the world when his parents had a job to do there. He displayed different abilities that made his parents suspect he had an important destiny ahead of him. Corey attended a normal public school due to being able to hide his demon abilities well enough.

Name: Matthew Mactovish
Species: Lemurian
Height: 6'0"
Hair Color: brown
Eye Color: Blue
Face claim: Tanner Stine
Relationship Status: True mate to Katie Sengin

Abilities/traits: Immortality, demon speed, strength, senses, telekinesis, mating bond (after mating with Katie), demonic aura. Able to fire blasts of demonic energy from his hands, sword (with training) or infuse bullets or other projectiles with it. Very skilled when it comes to computers and other human technology.

Weapon: Lemurian blade. Matt's fighting style is similar to Corey's, though less flashy, and he doesn't dual wield.
Education: Matt attended various human public schools and was trained by Steven and others regarding his supernatural skills and abilities.

Personality: Calm and mostly level-headed. Matt is fiercely loyal to his adopted family as well as his friends and most of all, Katie, his soul mate. He's closest to Corey and Amy, who he's closest in age to and looks up to his adopted father, Steven. He's dedicated to being a Shepherd. Matt is athletic like Corey but prefers baseball and basketball, rather than hockey. He's an avid snowboarder.

Backstory: Matt was born on Earth after Lemuria fell. When Matt was two, his father died preventing the Ing swarm from attacking their hometown and his mother was badly wounded in the form of a poison that slowly drained her energy. Matt's mother tried to remain strong for him but knew her time was running out. As such, she called Steven and Linnea Mactovish and asked them to raise Matt as their own.

Matt was spared sensing his mother die and mostly forgot about what had happened as he settled into his home, becoming close with Corey and his siblings as they came along. He met his future true mate, Katie, when the two were young and became close to her, though the two didn't realize they were true mates until they were old enough.

As a teenager, Matt went through high school and began to take his calling as a future Shepherd more seriously, learning how to sword fight but found his own style. Shortly before graduating, Matt and Katie visited his parent's graves and the home he was born in, coming to terms with the fact his birth parents were dead and came into his own. He stood not in Corey's shadow, but at his side, and prepared to enter the Campus of Supernatural Beings.

Name: Amy Mactovish
Height: 5'3"
Hair Color: Dark brown to near black
Relationship Status: True mate to Adam Sengin
Face claim: Amy Mactovish (Emily Rudd)
demon form: in her demon form Amy has nine long, fluffy fox tails and fox ears that match her hair color. She can change back and forth at will.

Abilities/traits: Immortality, able to change between human and demon forms at will (Same type as her mother and sisters), demon speed, strength and senses. Telekinesis, able to fire blasts of demonic energy, fox fire and magic. Able to learn and use most spells, from elemental to more utility based (lock picking, portal creation, etc)

Amy is a year younger than her older brother, Corey and, like her siblings, inherited her mother's magical ability along with both her parent's demon ones. She's not as much of a fighter, but will fight to defend herself and others when necessary. She's pretty much her mother's mini-me, and enjoyed cooking and reading with her. Like her mother, she's an excellent cook and has begun writing down her family's story to turn into a fictional series one day.
Amy is very intelligent and knows most things about the human world, despite attending supernatural schools for her primary education.

Name: Rivka Mactovish
Hair Color: Dark brown to near black
Relationship Status: True mate to Harris Matlock
Face claim: Kacey Rohl
Demon form: Same as Amy's but Rivka and her twin sister, Beth are stuck in that form permanently

Abilities/traits: Immortality, able to change between human and demon forms at will (Same type as her mother and sisters), demon speed, strength and senses. Telekinesis, able to fire blasts of demonic energy, fox fire and magic. Able to learn and use most spells, from elemental to more utility based (lock picking, portal creation, etc.) Her aura tends to leave a trail of flames behind her in battle.

Weapon (if any): A pair of long chain whips she can infuse with her own demonic energy. Both whips can extend and retract at will.
Education: Rivka attended a supernatural elementary and middle schools, followed by a supernatural high school. She's a good student, but was always more interested in the practical classes over sitting in a classroom.

Personality: Rivka is a dad's girl, but has a close bond with Corey too and of course is close with her twin sister, Beth. She's independent, bold and fearless, maybe a little cocky too. She's a warrior like her brothers and father. As a child, she was more bold, taking the lead and letting her younger twin sister follow, and this sometimes got the two into trouble. An example was Rivka sneaking a radish from the kitchen counter when she was two, thinking it was candy, and being shocked by the taste. Unlike her older siblings, she had little interest in human friends but finds their technology useful and fell in love with a lot of their music and movies.

As a teen, Rivka has matured into an independent young woman and takes her role as a future Shepherd seriously. She's fiercely loyal to her family and won't hesitate to follow them into danger.

Backstory: Rivka Mactovish is the middle child and the elder, fraternal twin to her sister, Beth. Her parents likened her to controlled chaos when she and Beth were young, and her parents noticed her demonic energy and aura were more wild and uncontrolled than her older sibling's. By the time she was eight, she and Beth were stuck in demon form permanently and as such, they require the use of a spell to hide their tails and ears if they go to Earth.

Rivka formed a close circle of friends from elementary to high school. But it wasn't until grade 10 that she realized Harris is her true mate. This was humorous to her, due to the fact the two frequently bickered as children, and he always seemed to be one step ahead of her in terms of abilities. But she figured out they were true mates before he did.
Both girls are excited to enter the Campus after graduation and after being assessed, will officially begin attending after a semester of shadowing their parents and other instructors.

Name: Elizabeth "Beth" Mactovish
Relationship Status: True mate to Nathan Belmont
Face claim: Danielle Rose Russell
Natalie Dyer

Abilities/traits: Immortality, demon form (Same type as her mother and sisters), demon speed, strength and senses. Telekinesis, able to fire blasts of demonic energy, fox fire and magic. Able to learn and use most spells, from elemental to more utility based (lock picking, portal creation, etc.) demonic aura
Weapon (if any): A pair of Lemurian daggers called Shotos

Education: Beth attended a supernatural elementary and middle schools, followed by a supernatural high school. She's a good student and showed equal interest in her academic and hands-on classes.

Personality: Beth was quieter than her twin sister, Rivka as kids and usually followed her sister. Other than her twin, she's closest to her older brother, Matt when it comes to her siblings, though she's close with Dean too, as well as her mother. She didn't show as much interest in the human world until she was older, other than music, movies, books.

As a teen, Beth began to rebel somewhat, sneaking off to Earth to attend various concerts with her boyfriend, Nathan. She's dedicated to her family but knows her destiny as the future wife of a Belmont too and strives to balance both aspects. By the time she's a young adult, she's confident in her abilities, though she's less reckless than her twin.

Backstory: Beth is 20 minutes younger than her twin sister, Rivka and grew up with her parents frequently around, due to both semi-retiring from their Shepherd duties by the time the twins were born. When both girls turned 5, they became stuck in demon form permanently and as such their abilities developed somewhat faster. The twins were able to use fox fire and other basic demon abilities, along with telekinesis, by the time they were ten, though their auras didn't become strong enough to appear until a few years later.

When Beth was 16 she discovered Nathan Belmont is her true mate and was excited by this, having the only true mate be human out of all her siblings. This somewhat worried her parents, who knew all about Nathan's destiny to fight and kill Dracula one day if he should rise again. She becomes more interested in the human world and begins sneaking out with Nathan over summer vacation to attend various concerts, driving her parents a little crazy with her late stage rebellion.

Beth graduates from high school (technically doing so before Rivka due to their names being called in alphabetical order) and prepares to enter the Campus for Supernatural Beings.

Significant Others

Name: Celina Everice
Species: Angel-Demon hybrid
Hair Color: Dark red hair
Eye Color: Green
Relationship Status: True mate to Corey Mactovish
Face claim: Celina Everice (Katherine Mcnamara) Default look
Alternative
Abilities: Celina is immortal, not visibly aging past her late teens-early 20s. She has enhanced speed, strength, senses and can eventually have her hybrid wings appear when needed and fly, able to make them disappear as well. She can use telekinesis, telepathy and fire blasts of demonic and holy energy. But she eventually learns how to combine those two energies. Her weapons are a unique version of Mana Blades that can form together into a bow, and she has different long ranged abilities.

Personality: Celina is a bit of a loner, but upon meeting Corey she feels at ease with him and is able to trust him, due to them being true mates. Celina similarly befriends Corey's siblings, becoming another older sister to the twins and Dean. She can come off as seductive but scary to strangers

Celina feels somewhat guilty over her past actions as Celosia, but doesn't tolerate being compared to her. Despite her parent's initial shock upon realizing Celina is Celosia's reincarnation, they love and support their daughter. Celina can be somewhat annoyed by her father's overprotective nature.

Backstory: Celina is the reincarnation of Celosia, an Angel-Demon hybrid that became the leader of the Ing Queens (a race of dark beings that tried to conquer existence) Corey's father defeated Celosia but made a wish that Celosia would come back as a better person one day and get a second chance, thus Celina was born (as they'll all find out, Celina and Corey were born mere hours apart, with him being older)
When Celina was 16, she was attacked by a cult leader with strong telepathic abilities, and Celina was put into a coma. Corey forced his way into past the cult's psychic barrier and freed Celina, both waking up in a hospital.

This event sealed Corey and Celina's relationship. Celina transferred to Corey's high school due to wanting to be closer to him and despite her parent's initial misgivings (mostly her father's) they accepted her relationship with Corey, knowing they're true mates.
After graduating from high school, Celina receives her letter to attend the Campus for Supernatural Beings.

Name: Adam Sengin
Species: Shadow Demon (human in appearance)
Hair Color: light brown
Eye Color: blue
Relationship Status: True mate to Amy Mactovish
Face claim: Max Thieriot

Abilities/traits: Immortality, telekinesis, mating bond with Amy (after mating. acts as an advanced form of telepathy), heightened senses, demon speed, strength, aura. Able to learn most forms of magic. A skilled sword fighter who prefers a more defensive style. Can shroud himself in shadow.
Weapon (if any): a sword made of demon steel that's indestructible.
Education: Adam attended a supernatural school until graduating from the equivalent of high school, then attended the Campus for Supernatural Beings.

Personality: Adam is fairly easy going, but dedicated to being a Shepherd one day. He's best friends with Corey, who is two months older than him. He is also close friends with Amy, but didn't realize they're true mates until they were older. Adam is definitely his father's son. Even if he finds his father somewhat strict as he gets older. He loves his mother too. Like Corey, he can be somewhat brash and will follow him into trouble.

Backstory: Adam was born in an isolated mountain village on Earth to Shinoku and Mila Sengin. When he was two, he and his parents met Steven and Linnea Mactovish, along with their son Corey. The two boys quickly became friends and Adam and his family were invited to reside in the Mactovish home plane, their own house being a short walk from the Mactovish mansion.

Adam was trained from a young age the way of the sword by his father and he and Corey, (along with Matt) frequently sparred against one another once old enough. He was always close friends with Amy, too, but didn't realize she was his true mate until the two were in their mid to late teens. Once that was revealed, their relationship blossomed, though the two took things slow. He attended a supernatural school until grade 12 and prepared to enter the Campus for Supernatural Beings.

Name: Katie Sengin
Species: Shadow Demon
Relationship Status: True mate to Matt Mactovish
Face claim: Adelaide Kane

Abilities/traits: Immortality, demonic speed, strength and senses, able to fire blasts of demonic energy from her hands. Can blend into shadows, demonic aura, magic
Weapon (if any): A halberd
Education: Katie attended a supernatural school and a human public high school with Corey, Matt and Amy

Personality: Katie is kind-hearted and intelligent, very outgoing and a social butterfly. Upon meeting Celina, she became fast friends with her and is close to Amy too. She's excited at the prospect of becoming a Shepherd one day. Katie is fascinated by the human world. She has a deep bond with her true mate, Matt, and somehow knew they'd always be together. She was frequently seen with him when the two were kids and pushed her parents to allow her to attend a human public high school, going so far as to learning advanced techniques to hide her demon nature.
Backstory: Katie is the younger child of Shinoku and Mila Sengin and was born in their home realm. She became close friends with Corey, Matt and Amy, whom she's closest in age to. Katie attended a supernatural grade school, then a human public school. After graduating, she prepares to attend the Campus for Supernatural Beings.

Name: Harris Matlock
Hair Color: light brown/dirty blonde
Relationship Status: True mate to Rivka
Face claim: Froy Gutierrez

Abilities/traits: Immortality, telekinesis, mating bond with Rivka (after mating. Acts as an advanced form of telepathy), heightened senses, demon speed, strength, aura.
Weapon (if any): Lemurian sword
Education: supernatural school

Personality: Harris is calm and somewhat quiet, but has the mind of a natural investigator. He can be seen as somewhat uptight (pointed out by Rivka multiple times) He can be stubborn at times and frequently bickered with Rivka when the two were kids and was shocked when he found out she's his true mate. He's close friends with Nathan Belmont

Backstory: Harris was born in Jidoor to John and Sophie Matlock. Upon meeting Rivka Mactovish as a kid, he was intrigued by her but also found it frustrating how easy it was for the two to push each other's buttons and the two frequently bickered. But at the same time, he found himself drawn to her and shared a deep respect and common interests with her. He was shocked when he found out Rivka is his true mate but found it somehow fitting too. He, Rivka, Beth and Nathan were frequently together and upon finishing high school, he prepared to enter the Campus for Supernatural Beings.

Name: Nathan Belmont
Species: Human
Hair Color: light brown/dirty blonde
Relationship Status: True mate to Beth
Face claim: Logan Lerman

Abilities/traits: Superior reflexes to most humans, able to use magic and various enchantments. Once mated with Beth, Nathan becomes immortal, gains increased speed, strength and senses but doesn't gain a demonic aura, knowledge of the supernatural in general and especially Dracula and his castle.

Weapon (if any): Hunter whip. Vampire Killer once old enough.
Education: homeschooled and human public school.

Personality: Nathan is calm and level-headed but somewhat fears his destiny as a Belmont, hoping Dracula never returns. Upon meeting Beth Mactovish, he becomes close friends with her and is surprised but thrilled when he finds out the two are true mates. His parents somewhat worry about what that means, but Nathan sees it as breaking the cycle of the Belmonts possibly.

Backstory: Nathan was born to Hugh and Charlotte Belmont in their mansion, being located on the other side of a large mountain from where Steven grew up with his adopted uncle. His parents taught him Lemurians are allies, but that he has his own destiny. However, the last time Dracula rose was during WWII and Nathan's grandfather was the last to fight and vanquish him. After meeting Beth, Nathan becomes friends with her and the other Mactovish kids and their SO's. After high school, he's invited to attend the Campus for Supernatural Beings, which is parents reluctantly agree to.
1. Steven and Linnea's children (minus their youngest, Dean) are ready to enter the Campus and start their journey to become Shepherds (supernaturals who protect humanity from evil) Things can go a number of ways depending on what we decide. Steven and Linnea will be professors at the Campus. You could play Linnea, Celina, Amy, Katie, Rivka or Beth.

2. This would be a Corey and Celina centered story, with me playing Corey and you playing Celina. Celina is in a magic induced coma and Corey discovers she's his true mate and goes into the dream realm to rescue her. The two battle a cult leader seeking revenge on Celina's parents. After breaking free of the spell, the two meet for real for the first time and are forced to explain to their respective parents that they're true mates. Celina's origin is explained and they begin attending the Campus for Supernatural Beings after the summer. This would mainly be an action, adventure story with romance. Yes both have finished high school

3. Your character is a supernatural being of some kind (whether it's a human mage or something else) and a friend of one of (or multiple) the Mactovish children. This could go a number of ways.

4. You play a friend or colleague of Steven and Linnea and work as a Shepherd (basically a supernatural version of the FBI that protects humanity from evil). Again this could go a number of ways and can be discussed.

5. You play as Linnea and we start from the beginning with her meeting Steven when he travels to her parent's kingdom. They come to terms with the fact that they're not only true mates but soul bonded and begin attending the Campus for Supernatural Beings. There they meet their future friends and colleagues and attend classes while fighting the Ing. This will be a long story with multiple arcs and their children will eventually come into it.

6. Celosia/Raziel's death game. This is inspired by Sword Art Online with various changes. Obviously Virtual Reality won't be a mechanic/theme in this story and the floating castle the characters are brought into is separated into different environments, with a boss in a chamber on each floor that guards the entrance to the next floor.

Celosia's version has her and the other Ing Queens serving as bosses on various floors, with other Ing controlled creatures filling the same role. Corey, his siblings and their SO's aren't born yet so won't be in the story. Steven, Linnea and their friends take part instead and they're joined by other people trapped in the sky castle. Some serve as shop keepers and other merchants, while others join as allies. Still others are enemies.

Raziel's version has his Nephilim serving as enemies on the mid-upper floors and various creatures serve as bosses. The Mactovish children and their SO's can participate. Various other people trapped there serve as merchants, allies and enemies as well.

7. Nephilim arc: This takes place during the kid's first or second year. Raziel has escaped his prison in Heaven admist a civil war and seeks revenge on the Mactovish's and Shepherds as a whole. He secretly unleashes his Anti-Lemurians who he dubs Nephilim (different from Nephilim of mythology) These are human-Angel hybrids and have abilities similar in nature to Lemurians, but angelic in nature. The Nephilim begin ambusing Campus students in different locations on Earth and Steven, Linnea and their friends are forced to intervene. This could go a number of ways and could lead into Raziel's death game (see above)

8. The Old Gods arc: This takes place during the kid's 2nd-4th (final) years at the Campus. Zeus and other Pagan gods have broken free, having been sealed away by Heaven and Hell centuries ago. Now Zeus, Odin and Osiris want revenge but find the world they knew has changed drastically. Yet, a soul bonded couple still live (Steven and Linnea) and could be a threat to their plans. The Mactovish children and their SO's step into their places as the next generation of Shepherds and aid their parents against this new threat.

9. Vagari Arc: To Be Written

10. A Matt - Katie centered story. Matt returns to his childhood home to put the ghosts of the past to rest, with Katie at his side. The two learn more about Lemuria, The Ing and discover a new threat. This could take place the summer before the two enter the Campus or sometime during their first year.

11. An Adam - Amy centered story with the two starting at the Campus. Amy tries to put aside her reluctance for fighting and Adam supports her, while figuring out his own place in life. (open to discussion)

12. A Harris - Rivka centered story. The two are ready to enter the Campus and have spent the summer hunting evil, much to their respective parent's chagrin. This can go a number of ways and is open to discussion

13. A Nathan - Beth centered story. Nathan realizes Dracula has returned and sets out to destroy him. But not alone. Beth Mactovish joins him and learns more about the Belmont legacy and her place in it as Nathan's future wife.

[divclass="kink-list"]
[divclass="fave"]

Favorite

Affection
Anatomically Correct
Begging
Canon Characters
Clothed Sex
Consensual
Cuddling
Cunnilingus (Giving)
Dirty Talking