2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Douche
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy is my #1; I will give almost anything a chance if it has strong fantasy elements. Post apocalyptic, superhero, alternate history, science fantasy, some supernatural, romance, and a few fandoms (especially Game of Thrones) are also likely to catch my eye.
My issue is that the notice that displays the message in the thread title doesn't have a button to let me make it go away, like all the other such notice. I'm not sure if this is an isolated bug I'm experiencing, or if for some reason this notice was deemed important enough to not allow people to dismiss it, but either way it irritates me and I want it to die. Help?

Anger management can help that. :P But yeah, I'd like the notice to go away, too.

My issue is that the notice that displays the message in the thread title doesn't have a button to let me make it go away, like all the other such notice. I'm not sure if this is an isolated bug I'm experiencing, or if for some reason this notice was deemed important enough to not allow people to dismiss it, but either way it irritates me and I want it to die. Help?
What you talking' 'bout?

I just punched it away with my willpower.

My green willpower.

Like a Green Lantern.

The pop up then went away.

What you talking' 'bout?

I just punched it away with my willpower.

My green willpower.

Like a Green Lantern.

The pop up then went away.
Please teach me your secrets, sensei.

Did your screen then go dark, too?

It's more of a request, but can we please bring back the 'save draft' button, please? I only ever see it while on mobile :/

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
It's more of a request, but can we please bring back the 'save draft' button, please? I only ever see it while on mobile :/

Hey Ravenbelle!

Actually, if you look at the top left corner of the reply box, you should see an icon that looks like a clock with a counterclockwise line. It should be the 'Restore last draft' icon. If you click the down arrow, there are options to either save your draft or delete it.

Hope that helps! The icon might be in the RICH format only, I think? Regardless, it's there for me :)!

Hey Ravenbelle!

Actually, if you look at the top left corner of the reply box, you should see an icon that looks like a clock with a counterclockwise line. It should be the 'Restore last draft' icon. If you click the down arrow, there are options to either save your draft or delete it.

Hope that helps! The icon might be in the RICH format only, I think? Regardless, it's there for me :)!

Really?! That's awesome THANKS! I missed it!

Status
Not open for further replies.