Magica★Girls ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
xD That Yoko Inue is really crazy!!! "I'M HARDCORE!!!" That was really funny! Poor Scarlet, I wonder what would be her reaction!

Reactions: Trionfi
Haha, yeah, she can get TOO intense at times! Thanks, I try!!

I feel bad for poor Scarlet though... XD

Reactions: Stray Shinku
Totally did not expect this, will take some time to respond. I'm hardcore...

Heh, sorry if that was too extreme. I had a little too much fun typing that. Scarlet's a real fun character to interact with, that's for sure. :)

Hey-o everybody! If anybody's interested in having any sort of relationship with my character (Brooke Ine) feel free to PM me!
Or post here, maybe...I don't really know XD.

Operation get a friend is a success! Moving on to operation get another friend. I'm looking at you @Raven Haruka but I'll do it after some sleep and when its after 7 pm (GMT+8)

Mmkay, I updated her profile for the most part, but I need to know what her health bar would be after taking that small health potion

Oh, I forgot about that! It was a Small Health potion, right? In that case, update the bar to 150.

I know this might be a bit sudden but I created a skill hopefully you will accept it @Shinku if not well I'll just remove it no biggie.

This might be sudden but I would like to do a roll call, I don't know if it's just me but I feel there's that air of un-activeness hanging around this roleplay. Maybe it's just me.

In that case, ici! :p
(Sorry, I'm taking french this year, couldn't resist!)

So, everyone just died around here? O-O

Still waiting for Raven to post

Reactions: Stray Shinku
I'm still here! I've just been waiting for a reply. It's been a week, so I'll just drop that post. Would anyone like a Yoko?

Status
Not open for further replies.