Magica★Girls ONLINE

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
xD That Yoko Inue is really crazy!!! "I'M HARDCORE!!!" That was really funny! Poor Scarlet, I wonder what would be her reaction!

Reactions: Trionfi
Haha, yeah, she can get TOO intense at times! Thanks, I try!!

I feel bad for poor Scarlet though... XD

Reactions: Stray Shinku
Totally did not expect this, will take some time to respond. I'm hardcore...

Heh, sorry if that was too extreme. I had a little too much fun typing that. Scarlet's a real fun character to interact with, that's for sure. :)

Hey-o everybody! If anybody's interested in having any sort of relationship with my character (Brooke Ine) feel free to PM me!
Or post here, maybe...I don't really know XD.

Operation get a friend is a success! Moving on to operation get another friend. I'm looking at you @Raven Haruka but I'll do it after some sleep and when its after 7 pm (GMT+8)

Mmkay, I updated her profile for the most part, but I need to know what her health bar would be after taking that small health potion

Oh, I forgot about that! It was a Small Health potion, right? In that case, update the bar to 150.

I know this might be a bit sudden but I created a skill hopefully you will accept it @Shinku if not well I'll just remove it no biggie.

This might be sudden but I would like to do a roll call, I don't know if it's just me but I feel there's that air of un-activeness hanging around this roleplay. Maybe it's just me.

In that case, ici! :p
(Sorry, I'm taking french this year, couldn't resist!)

So, everyone just died around here? O-O

Still waiting for Raven to post

Reactions: Stray Shinku
I'm still here! I've just been waiting for a reply. It's been a week, so I'll just drop that post. Would anyone like a Yoko?

Status
Not open for further replies.