Magica★Girls ONLINE

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention to all Magica Girls,
4 whole new Missions are finally availlable for play!
I've been a bit busy all these week, but I finally managed to made 4 fun mission for some Magica Girls to play. 2 are on "Market of the Four Races" and the other 2 on "Atena's Shrine". Just read the first post of those threads for know how to activate them. HAVE FUN!!!

Last edited:
@Shinku Sorry for the double post, but I don't see the new missions at blaze plaza

@Shinku if i wanted to make my own plot, what is the exact process, and am I limited by anything that I can do(Specifically could I involve berserkers)

Just do it. if I found it interesting, I may jump in and involve some Berserkers on it, even create you a nemesis. xD

So I'm gonna start a plot line soon, though I'd like to let others post for now.

Reactions: Stray Shinku
I'm starting a plot right now if you need something for your character to do.

@Trionfi If she doesn't replied for a log time, you can simply skip that and just jump in somewhere else.

Wow. You really suck Kailani *shakes head disappointedly*

@SugaarCereal x'D I laugh so hard! That was too bad, even when you really made a good entrance and all. Heroism gone wrong!

Omg! I have the worst luck! D:<

Laugh now you stupid shadow. I'll have my revenge!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, just use them and then, throw a dice.

Status
Not open for further replies.