1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Magic and Science Hand in Hand

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Esper, Sep 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. After a brief break from role playing I have returned and I am looking for a few partners for various plots, but rather than dictate who your character is I will post mine and we can discuss (via PM by preference) a setting and how if in any way the two know one another.

A few preferences and ground rules for me since that seems to be a thing around here:

I prefer 18+ RP if only for removing the limit on certain aspects of role playing that may be inappropriate for younger audiences.

I can and do enjoy running multiple characters and letting the story progress where it will. I find for me it adds layers that just makes me enjoy it even more.

My responses are generally 3-5 paragraphs in length, but I can match longer posts (even if it takes me a little longer to respond.)

Good grammar is preferable as well, but if I can understand what you're trying to communicate then you're ok by me.

As far as let us say mature scenes go: I will do them, but my preference is plot over smut or fade to black. If relevant to the plot then by all means we can have at it.

Questions? Comments? I find OoC discussion pleasant so feel free to PM me.

Characters and Settings:

Coming Soon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.