Mafia

Should Mafia receive the link to a private quicktopic to coordinate their actions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

†rip

Original poster
Iwaku Mafia

Here is a quick summary of the rules.
This is a semi-open game setup. All possible roles are in this list:

Town:
  • Vanilla
  • (x-shot, odd/even night) Medic
  • (x-shot, odd/even night) Vigilante
  • (x-shot, odd/even night) Detective
  • unaware/aware (x-shot, odd/even night) Miller
Scum:
  • (x-shot, odd/even night) Voyeur
  • (x-shot, odd/even night) Hitman
  • Goon
Detectives will receive check results in the form of "Town" & "Mafia".
Medics will be informed if they've healed their target.
Unaware Millers will receive a "Vanilla Townie" Role PM, and will appear "Mafia", when checked.
Voyeurs choose a target and get informed by the host which actions were done to that target, that night. For example: "[Player] has been visited by a medic". Targets may include fellow mafia.

Mafia Night Kill:
As long as there is a Hitman with active ability to kill on the team, the mafia can carry out a NK, prioritizing Goon > Voyeur > Hitman for target selection.

Voting Etiquette
All votes must be succeeded by hoarded votecounts, on top of a post, during dayphases.
of votecount state change following a vote + updated votecount:

@@@@ Daz - Dittles, Starlighter , Dipper, LuckycoolHawk9, Dipper, Dittles, djinnamon
@@ LuckycoolHawk9 - Dittles, Dipper, djinnamon, Daz

Dittles##Vote: Dipper

@ Dipper - Dittles
@@@ Daz - Dittles, Starlighter, Dipper, LuckycoolHawk9, Dipper, Dittles, djinnamon
@@ LuckycoolHawk9 - Dittles, Dipper, djinnamon, Daz
Phase Duration and Deadline
72h (-1 hour dusk twilight) days & 24h (-1h dawn twilight) silent nights (changed from what I was planning initially). All phases start at 4pm New York Time (10pm CEST). Only votes prior to the 15:00 deadline will be taken into consideration.
"/in" to state your intention of signing up for this game, and making an effort to assure its successful completion, including reading this OP. I encourage you to ask questions in the thread now, or via PM to me after. No public questions after game start.

Players:​

The game will start on Friday the 16th, at 4pm EDT, assuming a minimum of 7 players have signed up, and will go on until all threats to Town have been eliminated, or nothing can stop Mafia from outnumbering Town.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never played with so many rules before, so I do have a couple dumb questions...

Um. What's "X-Shot" mean? And.... actually, I think I understand everything else. So just the one question.

"x" stands for a variable, the amount of times a player can use his role's power. A 1-shot Hitman will only be able to execute a night kill once throughout the entire game.

I take it you're "/in", then.