Mabinogi

T

Tealocket

Original poster
Hi, I hope this is okay... I searched for it and couldn't find a single thread for it. Feel free to delete this if it isn't appropriate.
Mabinogi (Hangul:마비노기) is an online role-playing game released by South Korean Game Distributing Company Nexon, and developed by devCAT studio, one of several development teams in Nexon Inc. inspired by Celtic mythology. The Welsh word mabinogi is found in the original manuscripts of the Mabinogion. Mabinogi offers a multitude of skills to be cultivated and a generally high level of diversity among players, skills, and environments.
(From the wiki)

I'm on-and-off with the game but I hope to be more active. I was also hoping to make a list of all of the people who play here!

Mabinogi Players of Iwaku
Forum Name - IGN - Server
Tealocked - Saelicity - Mari​

Sidenote: Known as Vindictus in NA and EU.

Actually Vindictus is a separate game all together, i would know, i played it.

Yeah, Vindi is another game altogether. I'm talking about Mabinogi, as I mentioned up in the first post. ^.^

I've tried playing that on my laptop, but I don't think my laptop likes the game much. It makes me sad, but I shall fiddle away until it works right xD Then get back to you in regards to your first post, haha ^_^