M.O.M.O. Ops

Would this day just end already? Hinata's hand closed on Kouki's shoulder and pulled him along. "Come on. Let's go. I'm not standing around in a stinky horrible ally all day. So the field, right? Did her file say she was sporty? She looked sporty." Either way, they'd find her and bring her in. Or Hinata would go home and go back to bed. Back to bed certainly sounded better.

With Kouki in one hand, Hinata was heading off in a random direction. In honesty, he had no real idea of where he was going and hadn't been paying close attention. He certainly didn't like colleges. Or schools in general. I wouldn't be able to keep my eyes open in one of these. All this plain boring white... Like a hospital. I'd never graduate like that. Oh yeah. He was carrying a GPS, wasn't he? He stopped and stared down at the little device in his hand, there might have been an expression of confusion behind his mask.

"What does this thing say anyway? I can't read it. Is it upside down? What the hell did Himeko-chan think, giving me this stupid thing?!" There was no other word for it. Pouting. Hinata was pouting. A gloved hand pulled his lower lip. "So if we're here... and this to intercept her... Wait? It's just a map, isn't it or is she wearing a tracking device?"