M-My Cereal! It Has A Message!!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
-Watches, terrified-

But wait, if they're dead and you have their blood, wouldn't they be you ex-foes? Or are you keeping them locked in the basement and bleeding them just enough for a bowl of cereal?

-giggles- I find this very amusing. Cereal with blood

No they're still around.. saving their souls for after breakfast.

Oh my... LOL we should call you Pac-Man (Magga Magga Magga) cuz you eat those spirits for breakfast.

He's nicer than I am, I capture the souls of my enemies and use them to wipe my ass.

3 actually, I have a greater daemon of nurgle living in my ass.

seriously ask my suitemate.

Yes.....yes he has, he wakes up shrieking from nightmares long gone.

This morning he woke up screaming from a shit I was about to drop five days from now.

Just a heads up: being in my presence requires a sanity roll roughly every 27 minutes.

Yes.....yes he has, he wakes up shrieking from nightmares long gone.

This morning he woke up screaming from a shit I was about to drop five days from now.

Just a heads up: being in my presence requires a sanity roll roughly every 27 minutes.

I am prepared for that o.o I think? I hope. I dunno. It's not like I have much sanity left to roll....

I come back to this thread after like 2 days and now the topic is.. GMK's shit..?
I'm down with that. xD

This is Insanity, and just so you know, my ass has killed the Cbox twice