M/M fandom plots

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

kekewy

Fox in flames
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Transgender
  3. Futanari
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fandom, yaoi, yuri, fantasy, horror
So, after a hiatus thanks to work, I'm back and I'm hoping to find a partner or two. I have a couple plot ideas for the Yu Yu Hakusho and Kingdom Hearts fandoms I'm hoping someone will want to play out.

I'm well over 18, so I'd like a partner that's at least 21. I prefer to use messengers to rp, but I also use GDocs and email. I love ooc chatter and don't mind making friends with my partners. I rp in third person, paragraph style, past tense. I'm more of a quality over quantity player. My average post is 1 to 3 paragraphs, but if the characters are having a conversation that's supposed to take up 5 minutes of in game time I may only write a sentence or two.
Smut is fine, but I like a good, healthy plot first. The build is half the fun. I have almost no limits, but I'll respect whatever limits my partner has.

I can't think of anything else, so if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reply or pm. ^^

Still looking, so still looking.

Still looking...

Status
Not open for further replies.