CHARACTERS Lurker's Character pile!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

CreativeLurker

Romance Whore~ He/They. Pls n thx.
Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Horror, Modern, Romance, Fantasy/Mythical-esc (Usually on the lower end of things.) Occasionally slice of life.
Admittedly I store almost all of my characters on Discord/Google Docs, but I figured having them out in the open like this would make roleplaying on here easier. A lot of my characters have trauma/issues, no one would be 100% Perfect. Most of them are capable of doing Erotic scenes and plots, but it doesn't have to be the whole plot.

Before I get started though, just a few ground rules that are non-negotiable.

1. Don't ask me to change anything regarding Gender, what reproductive parts they have and/or their sexuality.
2. Please separate character and writer. Just because My character may or may not have done something unsavory, doesn't mean I'm that way. I can be chill and fun to hangout OOC.
3. No controlling my character please!

All of the art featured in this thread belongs to the original artists!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't reply to this thread if there's a character you'd like to write with! Send me a PM!

Name: Robby Barclay
Nicknames: Punk, Mutt (used in a derogatory way. he doesn't like that one so much.)
1473879_6mAPIvXY.png

Race: Werecanine? (Not even 23andMe could figure that out. Lmao.)
Sex: AFAB
Pronouns: He/Him. (Will grumpily accept They/Them. But bitch about it the whole time.)
Sexuality: 100% Gay. He respects women, but intimately finds them unappealing.

Personality: Hot headed/Quick to anger, Stubborn but loyal, Can be a bit paranoid around new people/takes awhile to warm up.

Likes: Motorcycles, Large/filling meals, Music in general, Getting out and running around. Showing off when he works out.

Dislikes: Transphobes/Bigots, Being tied up/confined to a small space, Being forced to socialize when his social battery runs dry, Being forced out of his comfort zone. Muzzles.

Appearance:
Height: 5'9"
Body: Pretty Lean, but working bulking up to look bigger
Skin: Pretty tan with some freckles on his face.
Eyes: Brownish-Black
Hair: Blonde (Dyed) Mohawk
Clothes: Robby wears whatever he likes basically, Whether it be Graphic-T-shirts and Jeans or sweats and a hoody, though he does own a Varsity jacket that he wears whenever it's cold out and will often take it off whenever doing anything that could ruin it.

Last edited: