3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
  2. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, magical, medieval, scifi, romance and action!

ALL THE -PUNK GENRES
WARNING: I WILL NOT PLAY ANY CANON CHARACTERS. I AM NOT GOOD GETTING INTO THE HEAD OF OTHER PEOPLE'S CHARACTERS, THUS I WILL NOT TRY. THAT DOES NOT MEAN THE REVERSE APPLIES, HOWEVER, BUT I WILL NOT EXPECT THAT, SINCE I WON'T GIVE IT MYSELF.

Can we just establish that first? Please?

Alright then. I rant a lot, and the only bullet points will probably be with the fandom section. Bear with it, and we might just find ourselves a writing partner to last a lifetime.

Hey guys! Lurcolm here, with another search thread specifically targeting fandoms. There are a lot of awesome worlds out there, that have already been made! Just let that idea sink in! A whole trove of worlds one can use! This thread is specifically for that! Now I've got a few ground rules about that, which I'll address in a bit.

Let's make one thing clear: I'm not going to RP a canon character. I simply can't wrap my wriggling brain around someone else's character, thus I couldn't play it faithfully. Now, that doesn't mean I expect you to play an original character, but that does mean I can't expect you to play a canon character. I'm also not going to double up, cause I find the practice just not my thing. Nothing against multiple characters, but it drags you in a situation where there's this one half you love, and the other half you really aren't getting into, so then it just averages out into this bland RP you don't really want to deal with right now.

So, come what may, my guy will be character, and yours may be whatever the fuck you wish. (A condition I believe must be default in any given RP)

Alright, let's clear the air about something: I'm keeping these things without any plot, and that's pretty intentional. I'm just gonna list the fandoms I'll be inclined to RP, either within the universe as a whole, or rather with an AU with you playing the cannon character.

Also... I'm working on memory here. Might add upon this every now and then. This is also as I come up with it, so bear with my absolute lack of order. Just use the search function if you want something specific

• Defiance
  • Incorporated
  • Starbound (I'll probs be a Florian)
  • Borderlands
  • Shadowrun (Yes. So much yes to this one)
  • Monster Musume No Iro Nichijou (Not up to date)
  • Danmachi (REALLY not up to date)
  • Overlord (Just the first season)
  • Fallen London (I could be convinced, but not my first choice)
  • DC Universe
  • Marvel Universe
  • Heroes Rise series
  • Binary Domain
  • Hotline Miami (This has to be done right)
  • Monster Girl Encyclopedia (Sue me >_>)
  • RWBY (Small storyline, nothing world changing will happen with this)
  • Probs some other stuff I just can't recall.

I wish I could be that idiot that's fine with just any form of writing as long as I can understand it, but a dear friend of mine ruined me as a writer. That sums up to me needing quality writing to remain engaged in an RP. I don't mind length, because you need a certain length to do quality posts.

I need to remain engaged with you. You need to be able to worldbuild, do more than just general vague statements of what they are doing, you need to actually take the time and effort to explore the practicality and logic behind an action. You need to keep track of size difference, limb positioning, and general stuff like that.

And above all else? You need to fucking communicate. You need to tell me if you disagree with something. If I did a derp. You need to expect me to do the same. You need to expect me to pester you for posts, you need to pester me for posts. You need to be patient, and you need to understand that I'm as well.... even if I don't sound like it.

If you actually managed to get through all this text, give me a PM and we can discuss things. Don't mind the comments, they probably didn't read it to this far.

As always, have a nice day!

I have the both the 1st and 2nd Monster Girl books in English. What do you have in mind? :3

I have the both the 1st and 2nd Monster Girl books in English. What do you have in mind? :3

Please PM me if you're interested! I stated that in the last spoiler