1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Lucy

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Lucythe wood elf, Sep 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi I am Lucy and this is my story. I was walking through the woods alone I was on my first hut I snuck out that day I have been walking for 3 hours it was getting light then I found tracks thay led to a streamwere I found it a deer I drew my bow and fire it in half a seconded that deer fell to the ground I went over to it and said May you find peace after death I skinned the deer when I was walking I saw black smoke up ahead where my village is I ran but I was to late every thing was burned I was 10 when that happend I am now 14 I am searching for whoever burned down my village but I can't do it on my own I need help

2. *bows* Greeting dear, I am the demon named HollowEastword, I'm not bad but when I am, I'm really good, I heard what happened to your village and I felt a strong pull on my heart, *sticks out hand* I will help you into the madness so that you can have revenge.

3. Welcome to the Madness xD. Please enjoy your stay..~

4. Hi I am Lucy a 14 year old wood elf my parents were killed in a fire will u help me with a Quest to find out who killed my parents

#4 Lucythe wood elf, Sep 3, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2014
  5. Hi there Lucy! I am Diana. I am the Moonlight Queen that rules this land with the Lust Queen Vay and the Trickster King Blind Hemmingway. <3 I hope that your travels here through this kingdom will bring you to many helpful faces and great adventures!

6. Okay

7. I thank u with all my heart

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.