Lucy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucythe wood elf

[REDACTED]
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Hi I am Lucy and this is my story. I was walking through the woods alone I was on my first hut I snuck out that day I have been walking for 3 hours it was getting light then I found tracks thay led to a streamwere I found it a deer I drew my bow and fire it in half a seconded that deer fell to the ground I went over to it and said May you find peace after death I skinned the deer when I was walking I saw black smoke up ahead where my village is I ran but I was to late every thing was burned I was 10 when that happend I am now 14 I am searching for whoever burned down my village but I can't do it on my own I need help

*bows* Greeting dear, I am the demon named HollowEastword, I'm not bad but when I am, I'm really good, I heard what happened to your village and I felt a strong pull on my heart, *sticks out hand* I will help you into the madness so that you can have revenge.

Hi I am Lucy a 14 year old wood elf my parents were killed in a fire will u help me with a Quest to find out who killed my parents

Last edited:
Hi there Lucy! I am Diana. I am the Moonlight Queen that rules this land with the Lust Queen Vay and the Trickster King Blind Hemmingway. <3 I hope that your travels here through this kingdom will bring you to many helpful faces and great adventures!

*bows* Greeting dear, I am the demon named HollowEastword, I'm not bad but when I am, I'm really good, I heard what happened to your village and I felt a strong pull on my heart, *sticks out hand* I will help you into the madness so that you can have revenge.
Okay

Status
Not open for further replies.