1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Love me like you hate me...

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Mako Torriblaidd, Feb 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alright, so I am looking to do a bit more of a modern slice of life role play though this could be easily transferred into my all time preferred setting of medieval. This can be human or furry.

I wish to do a one on one based off of the idea that: my character, a shy introverted male or female, nerdy, a bit annoying to the more popular people... ends up liking one of them. This person really doesn't care for my character though ends up simply using them as a "plaything" enjoying making them do somewhat debasing things, basically tease them over their affection and lead them into a "false" hope that the other cares for them. In the end I would like it if the other ended up caring for my character but it isn't necessary.

There will more than likely be a decent bit of sex with this, so be warned. I only have a few limits as far as what I won't do with this, that is: Scat, legitimate torture and things related... I am okay with 'watersports' in a right context. It actually is somewhat wanted for this but not necessary. Things like bondage, humiliation, public play, are all allowed with this.

I will do this mxf or fxf, I just cannot play mxm well at all.

Well I hope to hear from you.

2. This sounds interesting. Would you mind if I took a chance at this?

3. Sure! Um any questions/preferences?

4. Just gender roles and things like that. Would like a character sheet or something?

5. Well as I said I will do it fxf or mxf, so whichever you prefer. I will play male or female. If you prefer character sheets we can. It's not necessary.

6. Cool. I would like to do mxf, and if I could play female? I've had my fill of playing guys for now, lol. I'm fine not doing a character sheet. Post something and I'll go with it.

7. Okay, one last question and I'll make the rp when I get on my laptop instead of my iPod. Setting preference, high school, college, later?

8. At least college, if not later. Maybe something having to do with a BDSM club where they interact and then loathing each other at work??? Just thoughts. I'll run with whatever.

9. Alright, just making sure you know I am looking for a partner to play a dominant personality, just making sure because I read through your mature resume.

10. Right then. I'm good. Do you want to start the thread?

11. I hate to ask but could you? Right now my brain is dead...

12. Hm...I'm interested in this if you're up to taking on another role play? :)
    I think I've got a perfect character in mind.

13. Sure! As I said though if you wouldn't mind starting. I got beat about a bit today at fight practice so my brains a bit derp

14. Ah, no worries at all. I can definitely start a thread for us.
    What kind of setting are you looking for?
    I'd prefer something around the age of 21+, if that's fine with you?

15. Over 21 is just fine. Setting could be anything from college to the work place. Also I will play either gender so that is a non issue.

16. Wicked.
    And I think work place will lead for a better setting, seeing as they be around each other a lot more often.
    OK, might I take the role of the female then?

17. Of course! I'll take male unless you want fxf

18. Ah, I prefer m/f.
    And I shall get to that thread in a bit.

19. I eagerly expect it!

20. So something unexpected popped up, but I shall have that thread up and ready by the morning :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.